Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just installed the Crushers full M4 system on my bike! (Not for the Crushers eyes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just installed the Crushers full M4 system on my bike! (Not for the Crushers eyes)

Sorry Al, don't read this. I Just got back from my maiden voyage with the full M4 system and all I can say is OMG!!! Simply awsome!! The pull on the bike in the low thru high end is ungodly!! It surprised me so much in first and second, it was a bit scary. The bike sounds like a run-away freight train!! I made sure all my connetions were sealed nice and tight. I went and bought some Ultra Copper RTV silicone gasket maker and added that to the connection points to make sure there were no exhaust leaks.....and there were NONE!!! Woo Hoo!! Not used to that. I ran her hard and the bike didn't backfire once on the decel! No blips or stumbles at all. My map appears to be just right for her. The install took me a little over two hours to get it on and put the radiator and plastics back where they belong. I'm so happy right now. Too bad it's time to put her away for the season. The full system is definately the way to go and worth the money. My bolt-on Two Brothers were nice but I'll take the full M4 for sure. No pics of it on the bike yet though.
    Last edited by Jason01'TLR; 11-02-2003, 07:56 AM.
    2001 Suzuki TL1000R:

Full M4 exhaust w/ Titanium cans
    K&N filter
    Yosh. Box (YAFMS)remap
    OHLINS damper
    +2 AFAM Sprocket
    Corbin seat
    Bike Design no-cut frame protectors
    Bitubo shock
    EBC HH Pads
    Memphis Shades windscreen

M4

Comment

Great!
      Cant wait til I get the Akra mounted on mine!
      PCIIIUSB::CZ wheels::Akra f/s custom cans&hangers::Bitubo shock::GSXR750 K4 legs::R1 calipers::GSXR K2 rear caliper::ExtremeTech damper::Race rearsets::Joe V mod::K&N filter::Van's CCC+PP::Barnett springs::GiPro ATRE::1/5 throttle::C/F mirrors+hugger+fender+tankprotector::LP screen::mod subframe w/ gap tray::undertail::flush indicators::Van's rear cup::Brembo 19x18::Braided lines::Galfer wave rear rotor::Speedking mod OEM rotors::Van's ecc::WC clipons::520 @ 16/40::Van's spr cover::TWM cap::

Comment

Looks like I'll be selling my carbon fiber sleves and getting TI!!!!

Comment

Lookin' good! I'd like to see how the Ti looks on the bike when you get the chance.

Comment

yep, full system all the way!

Comment

I can't believe I put her up for sale a month ago. What was I thinking? After today, she stays with me til'' she dies.

Yea Jon, I'll be around. We'll get together for a TL ride with Doug. Perhaps you can take us out to some of them nice twisties in Ann Arbor.
              2001 Suzuki TL1000R:

K&N filter
              Yosh. Box (YAFMS)remap
              OHLINS damper
              +2 AFAM Sprocket
              Corbin seat
              Bitubo shock
              EBC HH Pads

Comment

Originally posted by Jason01'TLR
                Yea Jon, I'll be around. We'll get together for a TL ride with Doug. Perhaps you can take us out to some of them nice twisties in Ann Arbor.
                Mine's already put away for the winter, but next Spring for sure. I sold my TBR bolt-ons in anticipation of the M4 group buy. Just wondered whether I am going to get CF or titanium and wanted to see them on your bike.

As for considering selling her.... Glad you came around on that one.

Comment

I don't think you could go wrong with either the Carbon or the Titanium. They've got to weigh damm near the same which isn't much. The titanium look better on my bike then I thought they would.......very good actually. The carbon would look better but the whole carbon/hot TLR thing makes me nervous. Yea, someone should have slapped me in the back of the head.
                  2001 Suzuki TL1000R:

K&N filter
                  Yosh. Box (YAFMS)remap
                  OHLINS damper
                  +2 AFAM Sprocket
                  Corbin seat
                  Bitubo shock
                  EBC HH Pads

Comment

Jon Super, Go with the TI! Since I picked up my TLR, I have been wanting the TI so bad! I have the cabon cans now and can't stand them. I'm thinking of all the replacing of the packing or the sleve and it drives me nuts!

Comment

Congrats on the new system Jason.
                      Im still debating on which system I'm wanting to go with.

Geoff

03 TLR - Ohlins shock, Riflemans clear clutch cover, Full Yoshimura exhaust w/titanium cans, HyperPro RSC Damper, YAFMS Re-Map, Ivan's TRE, BMC Air Filter, Baseplate Mod, S/S Braided Lines, PAIR Valve removed, Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen, Extreme Graphics Untertail.

Comment

hw do i know what system to chose?whats the differnce between full and slips on?
                        ohlins steering damper,ohlins rear shock,did x ring 530,motivation frame sliders,rocket throttle,LP carbon fiber clutch and brake levers,Yoshi SS full system,Teka,Jeff's TRE swtichable, aluimium alloy mash,radiator protector,scott oiler, Powerbronze windshield,denso iridium IU24A plugs, LP carbon tank protectors, good ridge SS brake and clutch lines,water wetter coolant,Afam +2 spocket, semi floating front disc, racetech rear full floater, pyramid CF rear hugger, MRA wind shield, K&N air filter, Joe v air box, swing arm sliders, Rear brake LED lights,rumble undertray.....more to come

Comment

Nice stuff full systems rules
                          Originally posted by TLCURT
                          Because TL's fucking rock.

It's a cult thing...to own one is to love one.

Comment

For anyone looking for a full M4 system, I have the system off of Casters bike. Stainless cans, full system, very good condition. Cans were just repacked and one was resleeved (after the crash), they have ZERO miles on the rebuild. Asking $450.00 + shipping, WILL NOT ship outside of USA. Sorry.

Comment

HOLY SHIT!!!

I cant wait till January!!!

Im glad the tiller won your heaert back!! Me you and Big Jon Super have to do some serious riding next year!!
                              2003 TL1000R

"Aint ever seen it.....but I have heard it." - Neil

Comment

Working...
                              X