2 TLR's 1 TLS and a V-Strom..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 TLR's 1 TLS and a V-Strom..

A Banner day on the 405 North.. ! I was in my Miata and STUCK in traffic until I get the insurance $$ on the TLS and a Yellow TLR a Blue TLR (little flags on the front fairing) a Red TLS and a Blue V-strom went by..

Most I've ever seen.. Other than the guy in the V&H leathers... (Not out today...)
    I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

I hate it when I am in my cage, and I see a group of riders. I get so envious...

This one time at...on my way to the track and my bike was waiting on a new clutch (stupid slow @ss Ducati) all my friends wrode their bikes and I was in my wifes toyota...I wanted to cry!
    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Comment

Same here.... Today I was in heavy traffic, and came across a R6.. we were stopped next to each other.. he was in his jacket and riding pants.. NO HELMET.

Rolled down the window and asked him if he forgot something?
      He looked around and couldn't figure out what I was talking about

Comment

Whenever I see a TL pass I always wonder if they're from the board..

Of course when I'm on "MY" TL I never get passed.........
        I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

hey bill,
          about a month ago
          i thought i saw you around 4pm on 190th.

Comment

bill, i know the feeling. but a drop top is not really a cage. well, i ddont consider my mustang to be a cage until i get my 6pt rollcage.....

Comment

Working...
            X