i'll be in orlando if you need me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'll be in orlando if you need me!

hey guys, i'm in savannah right now at a kinkos to get some directions printed out, but i am on my way to orlando fl. should be there by like 9am friday (this) morning. Would love to have lunch or a beer or so with any of you guys. I am here to check out the mmi campus and to meet with the people there. Look a brotha' up ....... i'll have a cell with me (706) 829-7990....i'll be here till like saturday afternoon. PEACE!

2001 TL1000R

Carbon Kevlar gsxr1000 solo tail w/ r6 taillights/hammerit tlr/r kit/ full yosh w/ carbon cans/ attack rearsets/ hermit dragon exhaust hangars/Stainless braided brakelines front and back/ EBC HH pads/ BMC race filter/ PC2/ metzler sporttech tires/ carbon here and there/ racelite fairingstay/ Olhins steering damper/ Polished frame, swingarm, subframe................STILL A PILE OF SHIT

"Johnson sprinkle some crack on'em and lets get out of here!"

MMI eh? That's cool. Have fun and a beer or three on me
    SOLD! 2002 Suzuki TL1000R - Blue/White
    Two Brothers Exhaust - YAFMS Remap - Ohlins Rear Shock - FSMD Undertail - Rear Hugger - No-Cut Frame Sliders - Custom Airbrushed Solo Tail Cowl

Comment

I think they ban people that have furred out their bikes from attending MMI . Just messin bro, have a good trip.
      Last edited by Jokertlr; 08-01-2003, 03:49 PM.
      2003 Blue and White TL1000R (The faster colors) Yoshimura Ti Cans, TRE, Custom Homemade Fender Eliminator, Hammerit Carbon Look Intake Covers, PC II, Fan Switch Mod. Yellow Box, Nissin Brake Caliper and Goodridge SS Brake Lines.

They say that only the good die young, so I plan on living forevever.

#1 STUNT FORUM SUPPORTER

Comment

Just go to church st and have a good time.
        I know nothing about bikes.

Comment

Working...
        X