Flush mount turn signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flush mount turn signals

Has anyone seen flush mount front turn signals for a tlr and if so where can you get them?

Re: Flush mount turn signals

The Cat eye's? I have them on my bike, they work fine, put them on the front and back, had to cut holes in the back on the tail section.
    "SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKYS. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS "

Mods: Power Commander II, Showa Shock Mod, K&N Air Filter, Homemade ATRE, McKeown's Inline Fuel Filter Mod, RifleMan's 1/5 Throttle Insert, Yoshimura RS3 Race slip-ons, Joe V Air box mod, All Sensors Removed, PAIR Removed, + mod, charging mod

Comment

The mini cats eyes or regular size and do they fit flush in the holes on the front or like the LP ones that just screw on the side of the plastic.

Comment

Flushmounts? You mean like these beauties, made of pure unobtanium

edit: I need to caveat that the guy who made these are either dead or in jail, or both. I have exhausted ever piece of info I had trying to reach him, so NO. I cannot tell you where to buy these. I will sell you mine, but they are SUPER EXPENSIVE, but I would throw in the rest of the bike

I have considered seeing if I could replicate them, but have found neither the time or interest.

Last edited by Paragon; 03-05-2008, 11:50 AM. Reason: add caveat
        SOLD :-( 2003 TL1000R ,M4 SS/CF,Bitubo,CFHugger,CF Fender,Spiegler F/R Braided Brake Lines,Switchable TRE, Sportech Black Chrome Screen,PCII w/ Custom Map, GSXR1000 Rear Brake, Gap Mod, Fan Mod, FSMD Undertail, QR Tank and Seat Mod, Geared +2 in the Rear, Billet rear MC reservoir, Attack rearsets,billet flush mount LED frontsignals, Van's: tail raisers, coerce style sprocket cover, clear clutch cover and pressure plate.

Comment

Nice job....show-off.

Comment

Looking for the same flush mount signals. Did anyone give you a website to purchase?

Comment

Those flush mounts are MAD HOT
              I am the Emperor of Oranges!

Comment

You suck Paragon.

Comment

If I ever get a spare minute, I am going to look into making a few sets.
                  SOLD :-( 2003 TL1000R ,M4 SS/CF,Bitubo,CFHugger,CF Fender,Spiegler F/R Braided Brake Lines,Switchable TRE, Sportech Black Chrome Screen,PCII w/ Custom Map, GSXR1000 Rear Brake, Gap Mod, Fan Mod, FSMD Undertail, QR Tank and Seat Mod, Geared +2 in the Rear, Billet rear MC reservoir, Attack rearsets,billet flush mount LED frontsignals, Van's: tail raisers, coerce style sprocket cover, clear clutch cover and pressure plate.

Comment

If you do put me down for some. and don't charge a brothat to much

Comment

These are the lights i have on the front of my bike. I like the ones in the pic above better

http://www.1tail.com/cartimages/category_image_2022.JPG

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuk...ayphotohosting
                        mods:Joe V air box-smart tre-vans pressure plate/retainers,brake return spring,battery holder,oil cap,top triple-rifleman 1/5 insert&clutch cover-shorty levers-billet grips-screw off gas cap-yoshimura rear set bracket-folding foot controls-gap tray mod- custom gsxr tail section on moded subframe-gsxr forks and radial calipers-full Galfer lines-slash cut exhaust-4" packed baffles-chrome exhaust tips-norton headlight-custom overflow bottle-ohlins side mounted damper-carbon fiber tank guard.

Comment

Those cover the hole, but don't fit flush inside it.

Comment

Paragon i bet if you made these exactly like your's then you would sell a shit load of them! I would buy them in a second and immediately...I want them bad!! Very very badly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyfamily View Post
                              Paragon i bet if you made these exactly like your's then you would sell a shit load of them! I would buy them in a second and immediately...I want them bad!! Very very badly!!!
                              Thats correct!! so to Paragon I would say. Don't talk about it....Be about it. I want those lights. Make me some...now!...I mean...please lol

Also if anyone needs a TLR there is one for sale in columbus ohio

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/620403587.html

Comment

Working...
                              X