2002 TLR part out thread to come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 TLR part out thread to come

So it looks like I am trading in my twin for an inline...let the bashing start. I will be posting the part-out thread in the next day or so...stay tuned. This thread is only meant to serve as a notice that it is coming. Please dont pm me with dibs on anything until the thread with prices is posted. Below is what I am parting and what I am picking up this week At least I stayed with a zuki!

Re: 2002 TLR part out thread to come

Very nice....... And great color ( p.s.. I want the carbon tail ....) I rode my buddies 07, what a machine.

Comment

wave rotors are MINES!!!!!
      "Don't find out the hard way..."

Comment

I want the, i want the ..... o sh*t ..... f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

Comment

I STILL want the wheels,even if you post here too.

ghostMAFIA
          ************************************************** **************************************************

My bike mod list - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
            I STILL want the wheels,even if you post here too.

ghostMAFIA
            the planet seems like a more relaxed place...As to the wheels...the agreed upon price with ghost was 2K plus shipping. Includes tires and sprocket. If you want to be in line behind him just in case...say the word.

Comment

"the word"
              ************************************************** **************************************************

My bike mod list - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by dmilty View Post
                Very nice....... And great color ( p.s.. I want the carbon tail ....) I rode my buddies 07, what a machine.
                She really is...I couldnt stand the blue and white but buy this one makes you look twice. I know you are interested in the tail

Originally posted by rons2020 View Post
                wave rotors are MINES!!!!!
                If you are interested in the rotors let me know after I post the price

Comment

Sad really, the amount of work JA put into that bike and he refused to part it out. Now a very short time later it's coming apart anyway.
                  People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

i will take the corbin seat, undertail, and heal guards pls. all for cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by actls View Post
                      Sad really, the amount of work JA put into that bike and he refused to part it out. Now a very short time later it's coming apart anyway.
                      He didnt refuse...He could not. Bike was in Georgia at the shop...It didnt run. He was leaving the country. I dont feel good about it and I did not intend for this when I bought it...er her. I never made any promises nor did he require any.

Comment

Originally posted by Saabfan View Post
                        i will take the corbin seat, undertail, and heal guards pls. all for cheap.
                        No dibs until prices are posted.

Comment

selling it? and i think i lost the cf tail to you when you got it a while ago.

Comment

I was just saying it's sad, simple as that. It's your bike and several people will benefit from the parts. But for a GSXR?
                            People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

i know... no dibs... hopefully ppl will respect it anyway... I mean... if you post it.. and I miss a day... i miss the good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X