Busa Fork Internals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busa Fork Internals

Are the busa fork internals the same as the the stock TLR forks? I am asking this, because I am interested in putting on busa forks, but just had my stock ones rebuilt last season with Traxxion springs and all new seals. I'd like to just swap the new internals from my stock forks and put them in the busa forks. Does anyone know about this?

Thx.

Ohlins rear, Traxxion Dynamics fork internals, Busa calipers, Woodcraft rearsets, TRE, full Yosh RS3-C, Zero Gravity Double Bubble, Rifleman throttle insert, GSXR rotors.

Re: Busa Fork Internals

the damper lengths are not the same. T.L.
    sigpic391 lbs or 177.34 kg LIST OF MODS ,The Short List ,The frame Is Stock.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryLemmons View Post
      the damper lengths are not the same. T.L.
      Bummer. So I'm guessing that the springs would have to be modified, or are the dampers shorter in the busa forks, which would mean I would need new springs?

Ohlins rear, Traxxion Dynamics fork internals, Busa calipers, Woodcraft rearsets, TRE, full Yosh RS3-C, Zero Gravity Double Bubble, Rifleman throttle insert, GSXR rotors.

Comment

I put my resprung TLR internals in my old busa forks with no problem.
        sigpic

BBOTM January 2011

Comment

Springs in the busa are softer then TL ones. You can put harder TL springs in Busa forks.

:

Comment

So the spring lengths are the same?
            http://tl1000rmods.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
            X