• Show
Clear All

• qwikvalve

http://www.qwikvalve.com/pages.php?pageid=3

Anyone have any experience with these?

Re: qwikvalve

no, not me, but looks cool.
    .sigpic
    "Use the present, create the future" -Pablo.

Comment

yeah i botched a helicoil and my plug is still leaking, so i was going to retap and go with this idea

Comment

Yes, I have one somewhere...it's just a heat-resistant quarter-turn ballcock with the right threads. But I have the related version with a lever handle that's spring-loaded so it won't open accidentally (required no tools to open or close).

Not allowed on the track, won't pass tech inspection obviously.
        It's about control skill; this is a motorized dance for joy and not Russian roulette.

Comment

They work really well. I got one on the wifes car. And back when I was in high school I worked as a lube tech in an auto shop, anyways lots of cars we worked on had these and I never heard of one opening on it's own or never had any problems with them
          01 TL1000S Mods: Always adding more. I'm tired of trying to keep this up to date

Comment

Originally posted by cyclecamper View Post
            Yes, I have one somewhere...it's just a heat-resistant quarter-turn ballcock with the right threads. But I have the related version with a lever handle that's spring-loaded so it won't open accidentally (required no tools to open or close).

Not allowed on the track, won't pass tech inspection obviously.
            HEHEHH u said "ball cock"

Comment

Working...
            X