Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vandriver - Found your next project!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vandriver - Found your next project!

    You could make these in your sleep!

    http://hardracing.com/Misc/DrivenAxle.htm

  • #2
    Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

    Originally posted by yellof4 View Post
    You could make these in your sleep!

    http://hardracing.com/Misc/DrivenAxle.htm
    Why not just buy those, the ones for the busa should fit. But I would suggest gilles chain.adjusted and some regular spools that screw into the swingarm.
    Mike Rock
    NESBA #506 '98 TLR
    American cycle performance MRP motorsports

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

      Someone had already asked about the axle blocks, but the fall is not a good time to make parts, everyone has Christmas bills on their mind and the shop is full for a few months, so no new parts until early 2011. And I still have plenty to sell on hand.
      Vanzuki.com - Click the banner below, to see what I have for your bike.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

        Originally posted by Mikey75702 View Post
        Why not just buy those, the ones for the busa should fit. But I would suggest gilles chain.adjusted and some regular spools that screw into the swingarm.
        I don't know. There is just something about Van's touch on a product, right?!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

          Originally posted by yellof4 View Post
          I don't know. There is just something about Van's touch on a product, right?!
          Though I do agree, I normally ask him to make stuff that's harder or more expensive to get. It would be hard to try to make any money for something so cheap, when its available already.
          Mike Rock
          NESBA #506 '98 TLR
          American cycle performance MRP motorsports

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

            I would like some of those! I'd even buy the Driven ones if someone could guarantee fitment. Would it be the '99-'07 GSX1300R (Hayabusa)?
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

              Originally posted by GhostMAFIA View Post
              I would like some of those! I'd even buy the Driven ones if someone could guarantee fitment. Would it be the '99-'07 GSX1300R (Hayabusa)?
              For the gilles chain adjusters, they use the busa ones for the tlr, and srad gsxrs, and I believe the tlr and tls ones are the same as well.
              Mike Rock
              NESBA #506 '98 TLR
              American cycle performance MRP motorsports

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

                Now I do like them, imoa they are better then the Gilles ones, they look stronger.
                If they do fit the Tiller I'll be getting some.
                Thanks for the heads up mate.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

                  Originally posted by Rimotu66 View Post
                  Now I do like them, imoa they are better then the Gilles ones, they look stronger.
                  If they do fit the Tiller I'll be getting some.
                  Thanks for the heads up mate.
                  I agree... I may look into a set myself!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

                    Originally posted by yellof4 View Post
                    You could make these in your sleep!

                    http://hardracing.com/Misc/DrivenAxle.htm


                    or you could just buy them from speedking right now......
                    Last edited by DropKickChip; 08-25-2010, 07:07 PM.
                    Rich

                    "insert snazzy sig here"
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

                      why dont one of try to get a group deal

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

                        Originally posted by DropKickChip View Post
                        or you could just buy them from speedking right now......
                        Sean's got 'em?



                        EDIT: Just PM'ed Sean about availability, and possibly a group buy.

                        He's probably pissy drunk right now considering it's his B-Day... he'll answer when he's sobered up.
                        Last edited by GhostMAFIA; 08-25-2010, 08:47 PM.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

                          OOOOOHHHHHHH...Mamma is going to be mad at me again!

                          let all of us know what fits and bout the gb please
                          Last edited by Crazyfamily; 08-25-2010, 10:43 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

                            OOOOOHHHHHHH...Mamma is going to be mad at me again!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Vandriver - Found your next project!

                              I can order Driven products locally. A friend of mine is a dealer for them just SK is.
                              My build thread --->http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79793
                              My suspension upgrade --->http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84704
                              Plumbers and Pipefitters L.U. 441
                              SAL/ALR Post 401
                              Wichita, Ks.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X