My new Tiller and RC51

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Tiller and RC51

As promised heres my new Tiller, and some pics of my RC51, hope you like them.
    Attached Files

Re: My new Tiller and RC51

And the RC51.
    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice! Im thinking about picking up an RC at some point as well. Be curious as to how they compare...in your opinion.

Comment

Very nice bikes!

Comment

Originally posted by 6r_tlr View Post
          Very nice! Im thinking about picking up an RC at some point as well. Be curious as to how they compare...in your opinion.
          In my opinion, the RC is a fantastic bike, does everything near perfect, looks great rides great and I really cant fault it....only thing is (and this I cant explain) there is just something missing compered to the Tiller, I dont know how to say but the nearest I can think is that Honda made a fantastic bike but sucked the soul out of it
          And thats the reason I have ended up buying another Tiller as the RC was replacement for the Tiller I blew up last year.

End shot is.... I'm keeping them both

Comment

allways wanted an RC!! Lucky man.

Comment

That is exactly what I want to complete my collection. I have a Honda and Suzuki I4s, and the Tiller. I soooo want a RC-51 to round it out. Great bikes bro!

Comment

Very nice bike !

Comment

Very Nice. I almost picked one up before getting another TLR.

Comment

very nice twins

Comment

I had a RC for 6 years and sold it like a idiot. Bad move. Wish I had it back but the TLR is a much better bike to ride for long rides. Period. Still wish I had my RC back. My opinion of appearances is the Tiller is a better looking bike but the RC is all business.

Comment

Good looking bikes!! It was real hard for me to choose between the two when I test drove them. What sold me on the tiller was that the RC has a mouse pad for a seat. At the time I didnt have to much instant cash on hand for immediate upgrades and such. Then when the time came that I could add another bike to the stable, with the deal I got on my other tiller I couldnt pass it up. Now I'm wanting either an RC51 or a late 90's V-Max. Not sure if I would be willing to let one of the TL's go though.

Comment

Big difference between the first RC51s and the later ones, from what I hear.
                          It's about control skill; this is a motorized dance for joy and not Russian roulette.

Comment

Working...
                          X