where are the parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are the parts?

OK guys so im the market now for a TL, coming from 6yrs riding a '04 Gsxr-750 which I did all my maintenance and upgrades myself, now my question where does a TL owner get any parts for this bike (98-03) I bought things from ronayers.com in their microfiche for my bike in the past, im looking for other sites like that for the TL prefer domestic too, there's a couple good deal around my area, but some bike need some work, cracked fairing smalls thing etc..., I like to ride a mint bike to say the least, thanks
    Last edited by GS4; 08-28-2010, 07:52 AM.

Re: where are the parts?

welcome...

Ronayers is still one of the places to go for OEM as well as bikebandit.com..there are a couple of others, but I've only use these two. Ebay or the for sale forum is a good place for used parts. We even have some very special members between here and the zone that make quality custom parts.

Good luck!

Comment

Sounds like you're still looking for the right bike. Why not take a look in the Marketplace where you can just get a mint one like this. Click here. No need for fixing things then.
      "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Colonel Jeff Cooper, in "The Art of the Rifle"

Comment

Jeff, yeah that bike is super clean, but I havent riden a tlr before so local is prefered, and honestly is a little out of my budget, around me there going for 3-4k price range.

Comment

You may have to travel to find a nice one. Everything I buy anymore seems to demand a road trip. Besides, it's usually cheaper to buy one like you want it than to put it into that shape yourself. Bear in mind this is from a guy who's been doing just that for better than 30 years. On the other hand, if you like to tinker there's no better way to scratch that itch.

You may want to update your profile to show where you're located in case anyone spots one.
          "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Colonel Jeff Cooper, in "The Art of the Rifle"

Comment

Where is local?
            TL1000R: For those who like to drive high speed tanks

Comment

Im located in Rhode Island border line to massachussetts.

Comment

some one had a perfect one in mass now i think he is parting it out

Comment

You can shop in the Group Buy section, I still have extras for the last round of parts.
                  Vanzuki.com - Click the banner below, to see what I have for your bike.

Comment

I found this site http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/ a little cheaper than http://ronayers.com/index.cfm new OEM parts. I have ordered several times from Cheap Cycle Parts for OEM parts for my ZX9R. For custom parts watch for the group buys and both Vandriver and Speedking have helped me empty my wallet several times.
                    My build thread --->http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79793
                    My suspension upgrade --->http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84704
                    Plumbers and Pipefitters L.U. 441
                    SAL/ALR Post 401
                    Wichita, Ks.

Comment

Working...
                    X