Price check on 97 TLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price check on 97 TLS

I have a green 97 TLS. It looks and runs great. Only issue is the clutch is stiff. Probably needs a new cable. I've taken the clutch apart and measured the plates and they are all in tolerance and I adjusted the cable. So clutch is stiff but it works.

Anyways, like I said it looks and runs great, and has about 35,000 miles on it, Corbin seat, Heli bars, D&D pipes. What is it worth? Of course I REALLY don't want to get rid of it but I'm hurting for money so.....any ideas, what should I be asking for it?
    Last edited by Heffe; 09-01-2010, 12:56 PM.

Re: Price check on 97 TLS

Originally posted by Heffe View Post
    I have a green 97 TLS. It looks and runs great. Only issue is the clutch is stiff. Probably needs a new cable. I've taken the clutch apart and measured the plates and they are all in tolerance and I adjusted the cable. So clutch is stiff but it works.

Anyways, like I said it looks and runs great, and has about 35,000 miles on it, Corbin seat, Heli bars, D&D pipes. What is it worth? Of course I REALLY don't want to get rid of it but I'm hurting for money so.....any ideas, what should I be asking for it?
    2500-3500 maybe?? Pics would help.

Comment

Its parked at a friends house currently. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Its been past 30 min so it wont let me edit my post, so here is a couple pics of my bike.

And the pics aren't showing up. Here are the links without using the IMG tag.
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4949775224/
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4949183875/
        Last edited by Heffe; 09-01-2010, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Well... it looks nice enough. 6R's quote is still about right though. $2500-$3500 is fair.

With this economy and the upcoming winter season, it's a crappy time to sell a bike for any decent money. If you want to move it before next spring/summer you might have to sell if for closer to $2500.

Just my $0.02

Good luck with the sale.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X