Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghostmafia pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ghostmafia pics

    This may not be safe for all of us but I am requesting Ghost put up some pic whoring of his bike from all sides... I am looking at the sprocket cover (front) but I have a belly pan and wanted to see how much you saw with fairing on bottom. Since Ghost has a sweet looking TLS (don't be hattin R owners lol) and I got a few of my ideas from looking at his bike as well as momo (tlzone) I looked at his pics and some where outdated and I am sure Ghost would not mind doing some pic whoring . I am sure us S owners can snag some more ideas and of course make others aware aware of all the people we have here that provide custom parts etc... such as Rifleman, Van, Speedking and N2Wheelie just to name a few.

  • #2
    Re: Ghostmafia pics


    Seriously...more pics of the green machine
    Originally posted by jmanor View Post
    This may not be safe for all of us but I am requesting Ghost put up some pic whoring of his bike from all sides... I am looking at the sprocket cover (front) but I have a belly pan and wanted to see how much you saw with fairing on bottom. Since Ghost has a sweet looking TLS (don't be hattin R owners lol) and I got a few of my ideas from looking at his bike as well as momo (tlzone) I looked at his pics and some where outdated and I am sure Ghost would not mind doing some pic whoring . I am sure us S owners can snag some more ideas and of course make others aware aware of all the people we have here that provide custom parts etc... such as Rifleman, Van, Speedking and N2Wheelie just to name a few.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Ghostmafia pics

      I'll take you some today. I have a LOT of new stuff since the last big pic whoring session, but since I was so close to having all the CF and stuff, I was going to wait until I had that to do a big shoot.

      I can get you some for reference... but beware, it's been ridden a lot the last few days, and it's DIRTY (OH MY GOD!!!). Probably not dirty by some standards, but it is dirty.

      Actually... I'll probaby clean it up before I shoot pics... can't be showing the girl dirty.

      EDIT: There is no hugger on it if I take pics today... that's in IP Paul's hands
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Ghostmafia pics

        Originally posted by GhostMAFIA View Post
        I can get you some for reference... but beware, it's been ridden a lot the last few days, and it's DIRTY (OH MY GOD!!!). Probably not dirty by some standards, but it is dirty.
        Good. I was beginning to think it was a garage queen. What's your address. I'll send you a can of computer duster to return it to it's normal sterile state.

        Originally posted by 6r_tlr View Post

        Seriously...more pics of the green machine
        You too, 6r. We need some pics of yours.


        Maybe we need a "gallery" thread for pics only, no comments.
        You do not talk about Fight Club....

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Ghostmafia pics

          Ghost and his OCD about that clean bike.. lol... We should have a S gallery or thread of pics and before and after shoots if possible..

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Ghostmafia pics

            Originally posted by Suprachrgd82 View Post
            Good. I was beginning to think it was a garage queen. What's your address. I'll send you a can of computer duster to return it to it's normal sterile state.



            You too, 6r. We need some pics of yours.


            Maybe we need a "gallery" thread for pics only, no comments.
            Pics of mine would not be pretty right now. She is naked and lifeless!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Ghostmafia pics

              Jmanor... I did you one better. I took a 6 1/2 minute HD video "walk-around" of the bike tonight. It's going on YouTube as we speak, but it will take another hour to upload due to the file size.

              I took pics too, in case the video sucked, but I've never done a bike related video and I'm new to YouTube, so I went that route.

              If you can stand my hillbilly KY accent narrating the video... it'll be up soon.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Ghostmafia pics

                oh man you had to get Ghost started on his bike again....are you crazy? Now he is going to go on and on and on and then tease us all with new fancy cf stuff.....bastage!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Ghostmafia pics

                  Originally posted by GhostMAFIA View Post
                  hillbilly KY accent
                  I know what that sounds like. I spent a summer there in KY with my grandfather when I was 15 just before he pasted away. I have an Okie accent.
                  My build thread --->http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79793
                  My suspension upgrade --->http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84704
                  Plumbers and Pipefitters L.U. 441
                  SAL/ALR Post 401
                  Wichita, Ks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Ghostmafia pics

                    Originally posted by plumber_rob View Post
                    I know what that sounds like. I spent a summer there in KY with my grandfather when I was 15 just before he pasted away. I have an Okie accent.
                    Then you'll understand me!

                    Here is the thread posted up (link below)... let me know if you see what you are after Jmanor. I tried to specifically show one of the areas you were after. (figured a new thread would be in order)

                    http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showt...02#post1009402

                    Here is the direct link to the video on YouTube if you want:

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c6-niZxNFI
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Ghostmafia pics

                      "G" rated language [email protected]#king brilliant!.....quite a TLS!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Ghostmafia pics

                        Originally posted by eye4nik8 View Post
                        "G" rated language [email protected]#king brilliant!.....quite a TLS!!!
                        Thanks...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Ghostmafia pics

                          Ghost I was laughing my ass off , not at your accent just the things you were saying.. uh that's my favorite part etc... Overall great video and it covered everything... Wow that bike is just Also I think you have everything Van has made for the S but I am sure when he makes other stuff you will get it lol... Ok you convinced me to buy another part

                          Thanks for the video. Even if you own a R you should still watch the video it is great stuff..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Ghostmafia pics

                            Originally posted by jmanor View Post
                            Ghost I was laughing my ass off , not at your accent just the things you were saying.. uh that's my favorite part etc...
                            I had to narrate something...

                            I made a couple mistakes or dumb references tryint to do it all in one take. I said "OEM reservoir cover" for my cut down actuator cover. I don't even know what in the hell an OEM reservoir cover would be.

                            I said you can polish the headers to a "high gloss", but that's for paint!

                            Oh well... had fun, but I knew I'd forget a few important things doing this off the top of my head. I could have spent a couple minutes alone on the gap mod tray, and I forgot to even mention that!

                            Glad you liked it...
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Ghostmafia pics

                              DANG!!! and I thought Ozzy's had a funny accent
                              nice bike ya got there Ghost. Will be interesting to see it when the rest of the CF goes on there

                              ..BBOTM Sep'11: TLOTM March '12..
                              .Click For Mods : Click For Road Trip.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X