My First ever bike-00 TLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First ever bike-00 TLS

Wanted to say hello to all the TL owners, and other forum members. I got my first bike, and it's gunna be a headache.... Lol. A 00' TLS that has seen some major punishment, all fairings are pretty much shot, very loose/worn front bearings, no fan, half the bolts and hardware gone tank dented, seat torn, pegs broke, pipes gone, due to wrecks.... And some other stuff I'm sure I haven't found yet.... But she fires right up and sounds awesome! And nasty loud with no pipes, hehe... I couldn't complain really cuz I got the bike by trading a rusty old 97 yamaha big bear that I gave $50 bucks for in 2001. I plan on fixing it up if it's still worth an investment, not sure where to get started soo, here I am. Thanks, and sry for that long post.

Re: My First ever bike-00 TLS

Welcome. Ware you from? Good luck. Get ready to drop a load of cash. If you decide to sell it let me know been looking for tls project. I hope you have some riding time on other bikes. tls and tlr are mean bikes.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Baton Rouge, LA here by the way.. Thanks, and I do have a good bit of riding experience on other bikes, just never owned one.

Comment

Welcome around! Look in the for sale section, you'll find loads of parts,

Comment

Thanks, I'm gunna need em' too!

Comment

Working...
            X