General Concerns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Concerns?

This is my second post on this forum and thus far i have been very happy with all the responses. So congrats to all the loyal fans.

My question. I am purchasing a TL1000R over the winter, it has 18K on the engine and 30K on the bike. It is in amazing condition, i would say one step below showroom quality.
    I am curious what are the things i need to keep an eye on in the way of known things to go bad or need regular maintenance?

Thanks for all the info.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll Die Tomorrow"
    "If you're not busy being born, then you are busy dying"
    "I have Become Death, Destroyer of World's"

Re: General Concerns?

It sounds like it has been taken care of, so you should not have any problems. Abused bikes, with long lists of owners, always have problems.
    Vanzuki.com - Click the banner below, to see what I have for your bike.

Comment

Re: General Concerns?

Sort of agree Van, but my bike had 14k klm on clock and 6 owners, it was showroom condition but completely stock, i think at least with the tls, because of the prob with the running temp with out the therm mod, people were just selling it on. so i have no issues with previous owners for my bike, just the prat in the car that pulled out on me. mind you i should thank him because im now rebuilding with lots of goodies . : )
      if its not broken MOD it

Comment

Working...
      X