Girls on bikes....anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls on bikes....anyone?

Well then who will be the first to get it started off right?

Re: Girls on bikes....anyone?

For subscribers there has been a dedicated forum for that but it's never really been used.

http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72

Guess I could move it to the open forum so everyone can use it. It was added as a request many years ago as a perk to subscribers, it's not something I would normally have on here but like I've said many times this is your guy's site so if there is something you want speak up and it might come about.
    - If you find this site useful kick us a few bucks. <a href="http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/billspaypal.php"><b><font color="blue">Tip cup</font></b></a>
    - Want to help support the Planet? <a href="http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/payments.php"><b><font color="blue">Subscribe</font></b></a>

Comment

MY BIKE: 1998 TLS 107.52 Hp 71 lb-ft.
      MODS: Yoshi rs3, K&N, PC 2, custom sprocket cover,
      custom top triple clamp, shorty levers, clear taillight, undertray, brake lines, "fabbri" windscreen, 17/40 sprockets, fan switch mod, TRE, Ohlins rear, gsxr750 k5 forks, r1 calipers, custom clutch actuator cap, custom frame sliders, steering damper, PVM.
      sigpic
      My picture thread: http://www.tlzone.net/forums/bike-pi...idouts-10.html
      http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92328

Comment

yes move it to open ;-)
        Originally posted by kevin_stevens
        I have 30 years and several hundred thousand miles of riding experience, and my TLS was the most evil bike I've ever ridden. It actually whispered "I'm going to try to kill you today" every time I got on it. It was a total relief to get off of it and onto something safe like my '03 GSX-R 1K. But hey, if it works for him, great! :bowdown

KeS

Comment

Originally posted by JiffyPark View Post
          For subscribers there has been a dedicated forum for that but it's never really been used.

http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72

Guess I could move it to the open forum so everyone can use it. It was added as a request many years ago as a perk to subscribers, it's not something I would normally have on here but like I've said many times this is your guy's site so if there is something you want speak up and it might come about.
          I say leave it for subscribers. Maybe some more people will pony up the $10 to see some bewbies.
          Mike Rock
          NESBA #506 '98 TLR
          American cycle performance MRP motorsports

Comment

it is homage to the zone going down.....where I have been a subscriber...didn't use the planet as much but now I will and have no problem subscribing Mikey....but thanks for the reminder, I have no problem supporting a great site and insuring that they have the resources to stay around for a long long time!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyfamily View Post
              it is homage to the zone going down.....where I have been a subscriber...didn't use the planet as much but now I will and have no problem subscribing Mikey....but thanks for the reminder, I have no problem supporting a great site and insuring that they have the resources to stay around for a long long time!
              Sorry if my post made you feel like it was about you, it wasnt. It's more like a thanks Rob, we appreciate the fact you feel its OUR site, but if you originally put it in a subscriber only area as a benefit to subscribers, maybe we should leave it there.

We have already made Rob feel like we are taking advantage of him, see his post from earlier, why would we want to purposely make it worse?
              Mike Rock
              NESBA #506 '98 TLR
              American cycle performance MRP motorsports

Comment

I agree. It's better to give your money to TLP than the church. Besides as Chuck said in an earlier post, it would cost you (us) $$$ for the help that we get here vs. amy dealership or mechanic.

It is all money well spent. Don't buy 2packs of cigarettes this month, live a little longer and get the good feeling that you supported a worthwhile cause.

Thank you for everything Rob.
                sigpic

BBOTM January 2011

Comment

did you see my new banner below my avatar? Pretty cool huh? Good work guys and new show me the tits

Comment

Happy for either of these to be my next ex wife

Full Carbon Fibre (everything!), GSXR K1 Forks, SP1 4 pot Nissins - EBC Pads, Renthal Soft Grips, Vans Top Triple/Tail Risers/Return Spring and Seat, Symtec TRE, Larger Airbox, Ducati 999 Air Filters, DB Screen, Goodridge F&R, Fork Sliders, Race Rearsets, Projector Headlight, LED indicators and Rear Light, HRC Rear Reservoir, Dark Chrome Tank, PCIII, Ghosts Dealer Mode Switch, Full M4, GSXR600 Nissin Rear Caliper, Lightened and repositioned Exhaust Hangers, Lightened Rear Caliper Carrier

Comment

Originally posted by apex hunter View Post

Dang, that first chick looks STACKED.

Comment

Originally posted by apex hunter View Post
                        She's ready and waiting for you

2000 TL-R: TRE, Pair valve delete, Airbox mod, Charging mod, RBK hollowed/shorty cans, 10k-HID, undertail, lowered 3' stretched 6', Daily driven 110oct

2010 - [email protected]
                        2011 -
                        Rule to live by in Iraq: Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody you meet

Comment

2000 TL-R: TRE, Pair valve delete, Airbox mod, Charging mod, RBK hollowed/shorty cans, 10k-HID, undertail, lowered 3' stretched 6', Daily driven 110oct

2010 - [email protected]
                          2011 -
                          Rule to live by in Iraq: Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody you meet

Comment

[ATTACH]23956[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]23957[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                            X