Took 2 RC's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took 2 RC's

Its been a while since I have posted but I have a story I had to share....

Went up Monte Cristo here on the Wasatch Back with a couple freinds on their RC-51's last Friday. They are always giving me such crap for riding a TL with their "RC's are the shiz" attitudes. Everywhere we go, somebody says something about the RC's, and most often times overlook my TLR. Last Friday was different. They both rode my bike. I rode both of their's. They were absolutely dismayed that my 02 TLR not only handles very well, but learned that she can get out of her own way too. In short, I have often coveted their RC's and have been tempted at times to swap for one. Until Friday. Though my TLR is in no way near as comfortable (for my 6'3 frame) and seems far less confident entering and sticking a line through corners as the RC, I had so much more torque from bottom to top that they are still talking about it.

The RC's ran out of rev's, and simply got busted by my TL in every gear, every corner, every straight, you name it. On both RC's, I couldn't keep up with my TL with either rider on it. +1 for the R

Just a small taste of victory I thought I'd share.
    I'd rather be playing baseball.

Re: Took 2 RC's

Now you're talkin'

January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

Comment

thx.
      .sigpic
      "Use the present, create the future" -Pablo.

Comment

that would of been good to see them eat their words lol

Comment

Nice kills. Still wouldnt mind adding an RC to the stable. Maybe sell one of the TLR's and pick one up someday.

Comment

Working...
          X