exhaust gasket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust gasket

Does anyone know ware I can get the gasket that connects the short rear pipe to the rest of the header? Other than the dealer? Anyone have one that isn't trashed they'd get rid of? Thanks

Re: exhaust gasket

I had a real issue here in the UK. In the end I had to give in and go to the main stealer. Good luck!
    Full Carbon Fibre (everything!), GSXR K1 Forks, SP1 4 pot Nissins - EBC Pads, Renthal Soft Grips, Vans Top Triple/Tail Risers/Return Spring and Seat, Symtec TRE, Larger Airbox, Ducati 999 Air Filters, DB Screen, Goodridge F&R, Fork Sliders, Race Rearsets, Projector Headlight, LED indicators and Rear Light, HRC Rear Reservoir, Dark Chrome Tank, PCIII, Ghosts Dealer Mode Switch, Full M4, GSXR600 Nissin Rear Caliper, Lightened and repositioned Exhaust Hangers, Lightened Rear Caliper Carrier

Comment

Get it from the main dealer what is it over there $20-$25? cheaper probably.

Its about 16 here.

Just go get one. tight arse
      ************************************************** **************************************************

My bike mod list - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
        Get it from the main dealer what is it over there $20-$25? cheaper probably.

Its about 16 here.

Just go get one. tight arse
        ha ha, almost exactly what my wife said to me!
        Full Carbon Fibre (everything!), GSXR K1 Forks, SP1 4 pot Nissins - EBC Pads, Renthal Soft Grips, Vans Top Triple/Tail Risers/Return Spring and Seat, Symtec TRE, Larger Airbox, Ducati 999 Air Filters, DB Screen, Goodridge F&R, Fork Sliders, Race Rearsets, Projector Headlight, LED indicators and Rear Light, HRC Rear Reservoir, Dark Chrome Tank, PCIII, Ghosts Dealer Mode Switch, Full M4, GSXR600 Nissin Rear Caliper, Lightened and repositioned Exhaust Hangers, Lightened Rear Caliper Carrier

Comment

For the hassle of looking, finding a correct match, correct material etc.

Just pay for the correct one. if stocks from main dealers are used, then they will restock. It kind of ensures parts will carry on being there.
          ************************************************** **************************************************

Comment

Here in the states...... www.ronayers.com
            Mike Rock
            NESBA #506 '98 TLR
            American cycle performance MRP motorsports

Comment

Well there you go... cheap as chips over there.

CONNECTOR,EXH,R
              Mfg. Part Number: 14771-02F00
              SKU: 218802
              MSRP: $15.50
              Your Price: $12.83

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                Well there you go... cheap as chips over there.

CONNECTOR,EXH,R
                Mfg. Part Number: 14771-02F00
                SKU: 218802
                MSRP: $15.50
                Your Price: $12.83
                Yeah over here ronayers does a pretty good job with pricing. The only problem is what they charge for shipping. It makes more sense to order everything from them at once as the shipping is normally the same. I paid $8 for shipping last order. Was going to be the same if I just ordered the orings for the injectors or if I ordered everything like I did.
                Mike Rock
                NESBA #506 '98 TLR
                American cycle performance MRP motorsports

Comment

seems a bit daft doen't it?

Comment

I got the last one I replaced at the local dealer for 13.99...not too expensive..
                    Originally posted by evl tvn
                    I'm on top of Pete, no worries
                    ^^^

Comment

That dick head dealer told me $27. And 5 to 7 days to get it. Or I could pay express shipping. That is the exact reason I didn't get a tlr in 98. I told that fucker off. The next dealer is like 2hr away I think. Thanks

Comment

He probably looked at the wrong gasket.
                        It's about control skill; this is a motorized dance for joy and not Russian roulette.

Comment

me and sparky had mine changed in about half an hour including his fag break(cigarette to you overseas cousins).it takes a few rides to get used to it not back firing.
                          Torque is cheap unless you ride a tl

Comment

I'm building a bike from parts...will I need one when I attach my Yosh full system to the rear cyl tailpiece? If so I should order it or buy it ASAP.
                            It's about control skill; this is a motorized dance for joy and not Russian roulette.

Comment

No need for a spigot gasket on an aftermarket system.

its a better fit than OEM.

Comment

Working...
                              X