Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yoshimura mid pipe question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yoshimura mid pipe question

    OK here I go......

    I have a full yoshi exhaust(carbon fiber) my right side mid pipe has bad road rash. I cant find a mid pipe. so my is will a mid pipe that came off a BUSA with a full yoshi set up work? has any body used a diferent mid pipe with their full yoshi system?
    THANKS

  • #2
    Re: yoshimura mid pipe question

    No, the busa pipe will not work.
    Vanzuki.com - Click the banner below, to see what I have for your bike.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: yoshimura mid pipe question

      Originally posted by vandriver View Post
      No, the busa pipe will not work.

      THANKS Van. you are the man....

      do you know if there is another yoshi mid pipe from a nother model bike that will match I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.....

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: yoshimura mid pipe question

        I think your best bet is to find a local exhaust shop and have them make you a new one. I have the same problem, and I think that is what I'll be doing one of these days.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: yoshimura mid pipe question

          Originally posted by wsalguero99 View Post
          THANKS Van. you are the man....

          do you know if there is another yoshi mid pipe from a nother model bike that will match I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.....
          No, they are all unique. Are you in the UK? There seems to be plenty of custom pipe shops there.
          Vanzuki.com - Click the banner below, to see what I have for your bike.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: yoshimura mid pipe question

            the mids are very repairable.

            go to a vintage car restorer.

            they will pick up the damaged area and file it smooth and polish it for you.
            www.cycleinnovations.com.au

            It never ceases to amaze why people ask for advice then when I give it they either ignore it or argue against it.
            But then I don't know all that much about TL's

            wwjd.......what would jimmy do.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: yoshimura mid pipe question

              Originally posted by vandriver View Post
              No, they are all unique. Are you in the UK? There seems to be plenty of custom pipe shops there.
              NO>> I live in Los Angeles, CA

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: yoshimura mid pipe question

                Originally posted by The Ring-In View Post
                the mids are very repairable.

                go to a vintage car restorer.

                they will pick up the damaged area and file it smooth and polish it for you.


                GOOD IDEA.... THANKS..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: yoshimura mid pipe question

                  Originally posted by Wingnut11 View Post
                  I think your best bet is to find a local exhaust shop and have them make you a new one. I have the same problem, and I think that is what I'll be doing one of these days.

                  OK, I will try to find a place that can make a pc. that looks the same.
                  If you get yours done, i would like to see some pics of how good your guy is?.

                  THANKS for the help

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: yoshimura mid pipe question

                    Originally posted by wsalguero99 View Post
                    NO>> I live in Los Angeles, CA
                    Yosh is in Chino Hills, straight down the 60. Give 'em a call and see if they have mids in stock.
                    You do not talk about Fight Club....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: yoshimura mid pipe question

                      Originally posted by Suprachrgd82 View Post
                      Yosh is in Chino Hills, straight down the 60. Give 'em a call and see if they have mids in stock.


                      THANKS... I will give yosh a call.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: yoshimura mid pipe question

                        did you call em? Im looking for a mid aswell

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: yoshimura mid pipe question

                          PM sent

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: yoshimura mid pipe question

                            aren't we all , whats there number how'd it work out

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X