Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever use one of these on a passenger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever use one of these on a passenger?

Wives speak up....or girlfriends/mistresses/sneaks....every try one out? Not me asking...I am asking for the Mrs....

http://www.viberider.com/

http://www.viberider.com/photo&video.asp

Re: Anybody ever use one of these on a passenger?

I haven't, but try doing the "spider" while the two of you are riding. Might be more fun

Comment

Originally posted by Geekly View Post
      I haven't, but try doing the "spider" while the two of you are riding. Might be more fun
      Did I miss something? What is the spider?

Comment

Ever been on a swing with a girl? You know, one swing for the two of you at the same time? The spider as in she's on your lap with her legs wrapped around you and you're underneath her between her legs? That Spider

Comment

the viberider is wild had one on a crusier i had a few years ago and they do work

Comment

Spider...I saw that in a video a couple weeks ago.....way way way too dangerous for me and the Mrs.....but the viberider may be in the near future....want to hear some more reviews....thanks for the input ron

Comment

I live near daytona and well during bike week all you hear about is these things I almost put one on my ol cbr that i had and the ol lady was game for it but couldn't see slamming 120 for it lol Im sure that some of us electrically minded folks could finger... im mean figure something out lol But they are not for the faint of heart from what i am told they rev with the timing of the bike.

Comment

lol finger...good one....what women doesn't like that huh? Maybe this should have been under the 'open' forum thread lol....but yeah you can use it with the rev's of the bike or there is a "Let's blow her fu*king brains out mode" called turbo mode....where I think the thing goes full blast....do a search for some vid's on it....better then whats on their website....shows lovely and some not so lovely ladies getting off on it.....sounds fun

Comment

btw funny I post the same exact starter thread on the zone and.....nothing notta not one response yet...bunch of uptight people lol....naw just kidding

Comment

I live it one day at a time if the ol lady likes it she gets it..... and if that makes her shut up and hold on while i am trying to ride then so be it. Have some fun with it man run it on the revs and have a override switch for the next generation mode....

Comment

Just desync the TB's, should do the trick and save some dollars.... hahahha i'm showing the GF this one for sure.

Comment

lol yeah I am going to get one.....she will love it which means I will love it for the return gift lol....will update on how it works

Comment

just don't tell ya missus' when a hot 18yr old wants a turn at riding pillion

Comment

That's the best thing about my OLD HARLY. It came stalk with one. LOL EVERY girl that rides it loves it. Lol

Comment

Working...
                            X