Power Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Commander

Hi all I have an 02 TLR with a full yoshimura system and was wandering if I had to have a power commander it seems to be running plenty rich as there is alot of soot in the exhaust it is my understanding that for the most part the commander just richens the fuel mixture so is it really neccesary on my bike? Thanks for any input

Re: Power Commander

A PowerCommander can lean out the mixture too, but most use them to enrichen the mixture to suit exhaust and airbox changes etc.

For it to be running rich stock, there is something not quite right there.
    "I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Comment

If you are questioning your tune, take a dyno run and check the A/F ratio, it might be running closer to 13.5 than you think !

Comment

Thanks for the input guys it is getting cold here in St. Louis so this issue may go on the backburner till spring

Comment

injectors could be dribbly

get them professionally cleaned over winter before you do any other changes
          www.cycleinnovations.com.au

It never ceases to amaze why people ask for advice then when I give it they either ignore it or argue against it.
          But then I don't know all that much about TL's

wwjd.......what would jimmy do.

Comment

Working...
          X