Hello! (New TL1000R rider)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! (New TL1000R rider)

Well almost, I pick my 2000 TL1000R next Thursday the 18th. I'm upgrading from my 1983 GPZ750, I'm super excited! =D

Just saying hello to the community!

Its coming with a Power Commander II chip and program unit. Two new tires front and rear. Upgraded suspension, brakes, steering stabilizer, Full header back Yoshi exhaust system, Zero Gravity Front smoked screen, and its Wired for Radar and GPS.

Re: Hello! (New TL1000R rider)

hate to rain on your parade, but the cans look like bolt-ons from the pictures. nice bike regardless and Welcome.
    .sigpic
    "Use the present, create the future" -Pablo.

Comment

welcome!

my bike used to look like that. minus that cans and smoked screen.

Comment

Yep they are sr3 bolt ons. I have the same cans. Very nice bike!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome good bunch of guys here

Comment

I'm not too worried about the bolt ons, ITS FUEL INJECTED!!!!!!! lol, yeah... I have a clogged jet on my GPZ right now and I really hate pulling the carbs on it. Thanks for the replies! =)

Comment

youre in the NW right? saw a bike just like this for sale up near port angeles.

Comment

lol! yeah, that's the one. I'm up in Everett. One of them Boeing guys

Comment

Welcome to the site!
                ----------------

01 TLR undergoing a make over!!( Mark told me to do it!)
                Aprilia SXV 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by Fubass View Post
                  lol! yeah, that's the one. I'm up in Everett. One of them Boeing guys
                  did he drop it on the left side? reason i ask is the end of the lever seems to be shaved down (much like mine, lol)

Comment

He got it in trade for his boat, but found out he didnt like it, old owner dropped it (aka the shaved lever, and I'm assuming the reason for getting the slips) but the fairings are still in great shape

Comment

Welcome I Myself Just Picked One Up Monday 02tl1000r...this Site Is Awesome Just Joined Tuesday And Havent Been Able To Get Off Of Here...lol..great Group Of People On Here Very Helpful

Comment

Welcome to the planet....Like others have said, great group of guys and girls here always helpful to answer any questions.

Comment

Welcome fella.

As others have pointed out, your headers are the standard ones. your bolt on RS3's are nice though.
                          Your Power commander II is plugged into the ECU, but the programme unit you mentioned... Is that separate? like a box with knobs on? if so its probably a yosh box. In which case you can alter the ECU and won't need the PCII.
                          What is upgraded on the suspension too, it looks stock to me.
                          ************************************************** **************************************************

My bike mod list - Click here

Comment

welcome to the site and by chance you work for boeing in everette you wouldn't happen to know a guy named kalin graves would ya.... lol welcome to the site and beautiful bike. man good luck with it i know i have loved mine since the day i got it.

Comment

Welcome to the Planet.

I was noticing that your "2000" TLR has a 2001 paint scheme.
                              Enjoy.
                              January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

Comment

Working...
                              X