Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a set of carbon fiber cans..... possible trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a set of carbon fiber cans..... possible trade?

I have a set of shortened M4 can's they have 6 1/2 inches off them they are in the pictures with my bike I have the badges for them also to make them look factory so no one will ask about them being moded.... If you live in a place like that. But I am looking for a set of carbon cans not particular about brand just want carbon I have a rear caliper stock rear break line stiffener right peg and brake light switch i would throw in if needed I just want a set of carbon cans. thanks for looking

Re: Looking for a set of carbon fiber cans..... possible trade?

Why don't you just buy new sleeves and baffle tube (if you want to make them longer).
    How long are your cans because most sleeves can be supplied in 20inch length. If your cans are 10 inch or less... you only have to buy one and cut it in half.
    ************************************************** **************************************************

My bike mod list - Click here

Comment

I never though of that ... lol thats definetly a duh duh duh moment for me and all i know is they were M4 steels and i cut 61/2 inches of them so i would have to go measure them. But that isn't a bad idea but hey why not give someone the chance to pick them up if they want them Ill look into the sleeves for sure. thanks

Comment

Chances are yours were 18inches to start with. so you're probably left with 11.5 inches. so cutting a 20 inch can isn't going to work unless you want to go even shorter.

Bear in mind though, I cut a set of scorpions down to 10 inches. and lost around 4bhp and 5lbs/ft of torque.
        ************************************************** **************************************************

My bike mod list - Click here

Comment

I was told by an exhaust guy here in town with a dyno that running then down 61/2 wasn't going to rob me hardly from his experience on the dyno and the replacement sleeves are 90 a piece.... I think i am just going to see if i can find someone that will enjoy my mufflers Im not into all the chrome stainless stuff i like either polish aluminum or carbon preferred so they are up and with extra parts if someone wants them

Comment

Working...
          X