bike wont start now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bike wont start now

well my tlr was running great then it happened, the last few days my bike was running warmer than normal at about 204 deg. its normally at 185..... then i stop at walmart and now it wont start. turn over until the battery died. jumped it from a friends bike and no luck. any ideas guys and gals.

nate

Re: bike wont start now

Hmmm puzzling maybe clogged fuel filter or do you here the pump turn on with the key? trouble shoot from there out then look at dumb stuff like an unplugged wire or hey one of my plug wires backed off the plug and was causing mine to miss fire? never know.

Comment

Any trouble codes? If its cranking then your half way there. Check the service manual. Sounds like you may have two separate issues between the heat and the no start.
      K&N ~ full stainless yosh ~ flush front signals ~ ideal cycle undertail ~ russell stainless front and rear lines ~ Barnett clutch springs ~ cheesey ebay hugger ~ fuel moto ATRE ~ euro right hand switch ~ speed metal shorty levers ~ Joe V airbox mod ~ flapper delete ~ +5+10+5 (thanks chuck!)

Comment

Yes, a lil more detail please: No start = not turning over, if so, does it click or make any noise? OR, turns over and doesn't start?

Comment

Always check for codes first, put it in dealer mode, click here on how to.
          sigpic
          Motorcycle Suspension
          Suspension Setup
          PM me for a hump saver safety cable

Comment

Working...
          X