Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clutch pedal adjustment and Gaerne boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clutch pedal adjustment and Gaerne boots?

Hello all, I just purchased some nice Gaerne GR-S boots and the clutch pedal seems like a real tight fit now. Can the pedal be adjusted? if not I might sell or trade the boots, I like the boots but they might me a little much as their a heavy duty track boot and I just street ride. Any help appriciate or if you might be interested in a trade I'm looking for a more street style boot, let me know. Thanks!

Re: clutch pedal adjustment and Gaerne boots?

Originally posted by MrEnizzle View Post
    Hello all, I just purchased some nice Gaerne GR-S boots and the clutch pedal seems like a real tight fit now. Can the pedal be adjusted? if not I might sell or trade the boots, I like the boots but they might me a little much as their a heavy duty track boot and I just street ride. Any help appriciate or if you might be interested in a trade I'm looking for a more street style boot, let me know. Thanks!
    Do you mean the shifter lever? If so ,yes you can. Two 6 mm nuts no the rod and adjust to your boot size. Note one nut is a backwards thread . T.L.
    sigpic391 lbs or 177.34 kg LIST OF MODS ,The Short List ,The frame Is Stock.

Comment

Originally posted by MrEnizzle View Post
      .....and the clutch pedal seems like a real tight fit now....
      Originally posted by TerryLemmons View Post
      Do you mean the shifter lever?.....

Comment

I thought we might had a jockey shiftier in the group. I was thinking WTF. Lol

Comment

Lol.. I didn't know what the hell to call it... guess the key word I was looking for was shifter .. shame on the noob
          Last edited by MrEnizzle; 11-12-2010, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the laugh Eni!

Comment

Glad I can be of assistance!

I have been rolling it around and I think I'm going to sell or trade the boots anyways, I really want a more low top or regular street boot. these boots have only seen a few miles on them and are practically brand new. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm Thanks!

Comment

Ya know, I really prefer to rock out on my Tillers with just flip-flops, a wife beater, shorts, sunglasses, a bandana, and a huge gold chain. [email protected] wearing boots, jacket, gloves, helmet, or anything that's gonna prevent skin loss in a crash. I mean seriously, nobody puts bikes down these days! But that's just me

Comment

Yea I usually try to ride around as often as i can butt naked stomping on my "clutch pedal"

Comment

Seriously, you really gotta take me away from my IKEA furniture assembly project (which, by the way, I'm very happy to be doing on a Friday night by the way) with your humorous reply? Alrighty then...IKEA reallllllly sucks by the way. I'll post pics of the IVAR chairs I've been assembling for my friend (who happens to dance [unclothed] for money)....sooon!!! (Yeah right! )
                    By the way, could you post pictures of your "foot-activated clutch" build? I know there's quite a few die-hards on here that really love the suicide-shifter methodology (myself included).
                    Ok, back to the delicious IKEA project....
                    ...and from the cereal thread-jacker...

.... ^---------That's me!
                    Last edited by Pete; 11-13-2010, 12:47 AM.

Comment

You could always do what a mate of mine did - shave off the sole of the boot til it fits - bloody schoolteachers
                      sigpic
                      Full Yoshi system - JSD 3A TRE - Powerbronze DB - BMC Filter - Fan Switch Mod - Braided Lines w/ EBC HH pads - Flushmount rears - Headlight Relay Mod - TLR Stackers Sliders

Comment

Sorry Murph, this thread is designated specifically for bullsh!tters and humorists.

*****You have officially been permanently BANNED from www.tlplanet.com*****

Darn-it Ernie. We've got a contender on our hands for the funny guy lead position! Nevertheless a KIWI! Or whatever y'all call yourselve's.
                        Update: one IKEA IVAR chair finished (I even used 'Liquid Nails' in the build), 3 to go....more to come!!! Stay tuned to the good ol' planet!!
                        Last edited by Pete; 11-13-2010, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Comment

Boot size?

Pictures?

I recommend you look into " Stunta'z " boots for street.
                            .sigpic
                            "Use the present, create the future" -Pablo.

Comment

Come on you are no noob are you.....you are really Snooki from MTV's Jersey Shore aren't you? Come on fess up.....Snooki got herself a TL and is hanging with non-juice heads

Comment

Working...
                              X