undertail exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undertail exhaust

Someone should do a built thread on the undertail pipe conversion for those of of us that are less apt to experiment and just want to do the mod I don't mind the loss of hp But i do think that it looks bad...... and want to do it and change my tail out for the high tail what tails can be used though?
    Last edited by FSUTL; 11-13-2010, 08:21 AM. Reason: confusing if the word exhaust was left out

Re: undertail exhaust

It's not exactly a job for the "less apt"...... if you don't really know what you are doing you should find an exhaust shop to do it for you.
    Mike Rock
    NESBA #506 '98 TLR
    American cycle performance MRP motorsports

Comment

I have one I will sell to you cheap. It just needs to be blasted then jethot coated and a little work on the head pipe flange.
      PM if interested FSUTL
      Vanzuki.com - Click the banner below, to see what I have for your bike.

Comment

I have the knowledge and the know how I used to be a pipe fitter on USS JFK so fab and welding is part of my vast background But i don't have the tools shop nor the money or time to do anything like that.

Comment

49 Sunbeam S7 deluxe - 57 Triumph TR6 Trophy- 68 Husqvarna MF250 Cross-68 Husqvarna MF360 Viking-71 Norton Commando Fastback-73 Moto Guzzi Eldorado-73 Kawasaki H2A 750-73 Ducati 750 GT-74 Kawasaki H2B 750-74 Triumph TR5T Trophy Trail-74 Triumph TR5T Trophy Trail -74 Norton Commando Roadster-77 Ducati 900 SD-81 Ducati 900 SD-86 Husqvarna 400 WR-98 Suzuki TL1000S-98 Suzuki TL1000S-07 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S-08 Suzuki DR780

Comment

Working...
          X