i was lucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was lucky

Dam I was lucky. I was changing the sprockets last weekend. When I went to remove the front and guess what? I took it off with my fingers.

Re: i was lucky

Originally posted by mudduck9 View Post
    Dam I was lucky.
    +1

Kinda like when I was changing my sprockets and noticed the rear torque link nut was loose... Sometimes it makes me wonder how much someone must like us

Comment

I know the feeling. I hadn't taken it off till then.

Comment

I rode Drewster's bike from his house to Sparky's to get some work done on it, on the way back clocking 170mph the bike felt ok.

Got a phone call of Sparky next morning, saying I just took the rear axle nut off with my fingers.....

HO--LY-----FUUUUU----CK.
        ************************************************** **************************************************

My bike mod list - Click here

Comment

show's how good a tlr handles then

Comment

You reckon

So if the wheel does wobble... its handling properly
            ************************************************** **************************************************

My bike mod list - Click here

Comment

did it corner ok? if no, they all do that sir
              if it handled like it's on rails, there's a free mod for all the tlr owners to try

Comment

That just shows us we need to double check tq specks on causal parts!!!!!! I checked everything this weekend. Something falling of going down the road=road rash!!!!! Hummmm BAD BAD BAAAADD!!!!!!!

Comment

Better go ahead and say those hail mary's now man and just get them out of the way for the next time you find something that makes you wonder if you being watched. Really close call glad to here that there is another watchfull TL owner keeping the rest of us in good hands.

Comment

Edit Crucial parts not casual parts. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X