tlr new paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tlr new paint

I decided to paint her silver and black. With some paint we had left from a car my wife painted a few weeks ago. So I spent all afternoon saturday prepping and wet sanding. I finely got her ready around 6pm. I started spraying about 7 after eating with wife and kids. They wanted to watch and see how it looked. When I was about half threw. My wife started beating on the window. She sed she didn't like it. It looked to much like my best friends gsxr that he died on. So back to primer. Now I will wait till jan or feb to paint it cobalt blue and yellow. Dam I was ready to have it done.

Re: tlr new paint

Dang no pics ? I really been thinking of adding the 2001 graphics in black on mine

Comment

No I should have but it kind of ticked me off. After working on it for 5hr to get it perfect. I just grabbed the primer gun mixed up some primer and went to work. She's having surgery thursday. Then she won't be able to do crap for 6 weeks. Then she can paint it. I thought it looked sweet.

Comment

Nice.. I want this paint scheme but in black faded with white on my silver bike. I think that would look sick!
        http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photo...ki-TL1000R.htm

Comment

blue and yellow? cbr1000rr colors....meh.

Comment

i wudnt go with the relentless colours they look shit
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sparkysTLR View Post
              i wudnt go with the relentless colours they look shit
              says the man with a relentless negative paint job,lol
              i'm waitin to see a small monster sticker on it,lol

Comment

Working...