I´m getting this shock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I´m getting this shock

Wilbers are well represented in the racing world (in Europe at least, maybe you US people have never heard of them?).

This shock has separate settings for low- and high-speed compression (is that what you guys call a tree-way?) to go with a special linkage for the TLR and a rideheight adjuster. And the price is way better than Öhlins also.

PCIIIUSB::CZ wheels::Akra f/s custom cans&hangers::Bitubo shock::GSXR750 K4 legs::R1 calipers::GSXR K2 rear caliper::ExtremeTech damper::Race rearsets::Joe V mod::K&N filter::Van's CCC+PP::Barnett springs::GiPro ATRE::1/5 throttle::C/F mirrors+hugger+fender+tankprotector::LP screen::mod subframe w/ gap tray::undertail::flush indicators::Van's rear cup::Brembo 19x18::Braided lines::Galfer wave rear rotor::Speedking mod OEM rotors::Van's ecc::WC clipons::520 @ 16/40::Van's spr cover::TWM cap::

Never heard of it.. Good luck though!
    I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

$$$ how much

Comment

I truly beleive that this is a better, yes better! shock than the Öhlins that is available for the masses (it´s a 3-way with linkage and rideheight adjuster) and get this... the price is about 70% of the $$$ of an Öhlins with less adjustment possibilities.

If you doubt the quality, Jörg Teuchert(World Supersport Champion) as well as a bunch of other top-level racers use these shocks.
        PCIIIUSB::CZ wheels::Akra f/s custom cans&hangers::Bitubo shock::GSXR750 K4 legs::R1 calipers::GSXR K2 rear caliper::ExtremeTech damper::Race rearsets::Joe V mod::K&N filter::Van's CCC+PP::Barnett springs::GiPro ATRE::1/5 throttle::C/F mirrors+hugger+fender+tankprotector::LP screen::mod subframe w/ gap tray::undertail::flush indicators::Van's rear cup::Brembo 19x18::Braided lines::Galfer wave rear rotor::Speedking mod OEM rotors::Van's ecc::WC clipons::520 @ 16/40::Van's spr cover::TWM cap::

Comment

Never heard of it, it will look good on the B/W.

Sorry B/W guys, no more speed enhancing yellow ohlins for you and
          TLOTM:
          May 2003
          August 2004

Comment

interesting...what's the cost?

-

Comment

Oh Arh !!! I want one. That is sex on legs

Comment

did a google search and hit the translate button if you cannot read german best I can figure about 600-700 euros. That appears to be a 3way rebound and high and low speed compression with a hydraulic preload adjuster.

Comment

That would be correct Doug.

Comment

Looks nice, but I'll stick with my Ohlins
                    SOLD! 2002 Suzuki TL1000R - Blue/White
                    Two Brothers Exhaust - YAFMS Remap - Ohlins Rear Shock - FSMD Undertail - Rear Hugger - No-Cut Frame Sliders - Custom Airbrushed Solo Tail Cowl

Comment

For all you state side guys, you might want to take into consideration the availability of rebuild components. Unless you have a very competent suspension shop local.

Comment

So from where are you buying it ?
                        Originally posted by TLCURT
                        Because TL's fucking rock.

It's a cult thing...to own one is to love one.

Comment

Originally posted by tl1000lasse
                          So from where are you buying it ?
                          http://www.wemi.nu/ - will probably be a winter project for me.

Comment

Technoflex?

Hey that looks like a brand we get here in Australia called Technoflex. What is the model number? Do you know if they do a TLS unit?

Comment

Yes they have for the TLS too
                              Model number for TLS 641-426-00
                              Model number for TLR 641-439-00
                              Originally posted by TLCURT
                              Because TL's fucking rock.

It's a cult thing...to own one is to love one.

Comment

Working...
                              X