Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody seen

Castertroy?

The man knows alot about Tillers and hasn't rung in in a while. I know he got rid of the Duck eater but though he would pop in once in a while.
    I see Dead People...............

No really,i see them all the time. I put them in my ambulance.

I haven't even really seen him on IM. Not sure what gives

Comment

he's been on and off...dunno what his deal is though

-

Comment

No clue either...
        Yepper, Still Alive.

Comment

What really happened? Did he get seriously spooked one day and decided to give it up or what?
          PCIIIUSB::CZ wheels::Akra f/s custom cans&hangers::Bitubo shock::GSXR750 K4 legs::R1 calipers::GSXR K2 rear caliper::ExtremeTech damper::Race rearsets::Joe V mod::K&N filter::Van's CCC+PP::Barnett springs::GiPro ATRE::1/5 throttle::C/F mirrors+hugger+fender+tankprotector::LP screen::mod subframe w/ gap tray::undertail::flush indicators::Van's rear cup::Brembo 19x18::Braided lines::Galfer wave rear rotor::Speedking mod OEM rotors::Van's ecc::WC clipons::520 @ 16/40::Van's spr cover::TWM cap::

Comment

He crashed back at our KP rally in May....
            I am sure he isn't spooked...
            Probably just waiting for his next bike.....
            I hope!
            Yepper, Still Alive.

Comment

and where is TLRDoug these days? kinda miss his pic-whoring, also waiting for a review of his new rims.
              PCIIIUSB::CZ wheels::Akra f/s custom cans&hangers::Bitubo shock::GSXR750 K4 legs::R1 calipers::GSXR K2 rear caliper::ExtremeTech damper::Race rearsets::Joe V mod::K&N filter::Van's CCC+PP::Barnett springs::GiPro ATRE::1/5 throttle::C/F mirrors+hugger+fender+tankprotector::LP screen::mod subframe w/ gap tray::undertail::flush indicators::Van's rear cup::Brembo 19x18::Braided lines::Galfer wave rear rotor::Speedking mod OEM rotors::Van's ecc::WC clipons::520 @ 16/40::Van's spr cover::TWM cap::

Comment

J-bone,

To bring you up to speed, Doug got his panties in a bunch when asked to reduce a pic or two and decided to leave. Sounds kind of harse yes, but why not just go with it and agree!?

so now he's over at Gary's TL1000 board

Comment

Sweet....
                  feel free to post the link!

Doug may be gone from here...but we don't want folks to miss out on his picture whoring....
                  Yepper, Still Alive.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEET-TL1000S
                    J-bone,

To bring you up to speed, Doug got his panties in a bunch when asked to reduce a pic or two and decided to leave. Sounds kind of harse yes, but why not just go with it and agree!?

so now he's over at Gary's TL1000 board
                    leave?

link to thread please...

Comment

no idea where the thread is

Comment

For all of those of you who have been wondering....

CasterTroy is good! He's been working like crazy and working on his house as well!!!! He'll make his way back in a few days/ weeks/ months.

Comment

I see Dead People...............

No really,i see them all the time. I put them in my ambulance.

Comment

Working...
                          X