Wet bike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wet bike?

The you tube vid of the aluminum hull WETBIKE shows the hull built in my shop in 95 and later sold to Torie.Also Crazy I have made three set of carbon fiber skis for in the past . Rear ski cracking at the front of the pump is a big problem ,a air leak there is a weekend ender T.L.
    Last edited by TerryLemmons; 03-06-2012, 11:10 AM.
    sigpic391 lbs or 177.34 kg LIST OF MODS ,The Short List ,The frame Is Stock.

Comment

yeah, James Bond road one in "the Spy who loved Me"

Last edited by Rifleman; 03-06-2012, 11:48 AM.

How do I install my 1/5th throttle insert? Just click me for the install thread... Or click here for the .pdf updated version.

Silver metalic flake Clear Clutch cover has been sold See what was available here. (8/12/09)

Comment

Man, it's been a while since I've seen one of those...a looooong while!

I remember checking them out at Bellevue Suzuki around 1979 or '80, when I was in Jr Hi school...LOL.

Don't recall ever seeing one in the water.

Comment

Thanks terry, no I have never even seen one in person let alone sit my rear on one! But I can't wait.....yes any help you can provide me is GREATLY appreciated! Like I didn't have enough on my plate with this TL Carbon Fiber build....now I decide to take on the wetbike....am I insane!?

Comment

It's a less known fact, that beyond 007 the WeBike appeared in several other movies as well. If you are still interested in these PWCs don't miss this detailed review about WetBike!

Comment

Originally posted by TerryLemmons View Post

I am a WETBIKE nut. I have three , a 78 50 hp a silver streak and a tom cat .This is my DT 85 built to 120 hp. I was a WETBIKE dealer from 79 to 92 in Modesto Ca.T.L.
              is this terry’s daughter keeping his account active?

edit: never mind I just looked at the time stamp...

Comment

Working...
              X