Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do on your TL today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ThrillOfTill View Post

    Nice bro. I took mine for a ride today too. I almost never ride her anymore though. I will miss her after I sell her after this season.
    Yeah, I hear ya… U getting something else or are you just done with the TL? After all the work and money put into mine, I can't bring myself to selling her myself… Could still happen one day, you never know, but for now the bike itself is still a dream… The traffic-jungle over here is another thing. Lots of malevolence on behalf of certain car-drivers... A real turnoff for being a bike-rider...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hellbender View Post

      Yeah, I hear ya… U getting something else or are you just done with the TL? After all the work and money put into mine, I can't bring myself to selling her myself… Could still happen one day, you never know, but for now the bike itself is still a dream… The traffic-jungle over here is another thing. Lots of malevolence on behalf of certain car-drivers... A real turnoff for being a bike-rider...
      Yeah , traffic and dumb cagers, same here in Philly.I usually get outta city if i wanna enjoy riding my bike.
      you have to watch yourself on the way out, it takes me min 1hr or more to get to decent road.
      i feel like stupidity was invented in this city

      Comment


      • I hear ya, buddy... But in my case it wasn't stupidity (this time around), it was malevolence... This week, I had a guy in a car just forcing me to stop completely or he had hit me in the flank.. I was coming from his right side and I had right of way, wanting to go right at a smaller intersection, but he saw me coming at the intersection, he just pushed through, forcing me to stop. It was at very slow speed (for me), but the fucker had to completely go on the wrong lane after the intersection to pass me (standing still). It was a real WTF moment. I was pissed like hell, but I imagined these kind of people are capable of running you and your bike over when you stop in front of them at next stop to ask a lil explanation on this kind of aggression. Completely unnecessary, but he made his mind up to NOT let that bike ride in front of him. Needless to say at the earliest possible time, I passed him by. Thinking of using and mounting my gopro everytime I ride ( to work). Not much m ore you can do with these kind of a-holes...

        Part of being a biker I guess… Sad stuff...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hellbender View Post
          I hear ya, buddy... But in my case it wasn't stupidity (this time around), it was malevolence... This week, I had a guy in a car just forcing me to stop completely or he had hit me in the flank.. I was coming from his right side and I had right of way, wanting to go right at a smaller intersection, but he saw me coming at the intersection, he just pushed through, forcing me to stop. It was at very slow speed (for me), but the fucker had to completely go on the wrong lane after the intersection to pass me (standing still). It was a real WTF moment. I was pissed like hell, but I imagined these kind of people are capable of running you and your bike over when you stop in front of them at next stop to ask a lil explanation on this kind of aggression. Completely unnecessary, but he made his mind up to NOT let that bike ride in front of him. Needless to say at the earliest possible time, I passed him by. Thinking of using and mounting my gopro everytime I ride ( to work). Not much m ore you can do with these kind of a-holes...

          Part of being a biker I guess… Sad stuff...
          Glad you managed to prevent the worst.
          Gopro on your bike is great idea, so you have recotdings of your comute, i commuted for a bit on my R1 crossplane and gaveup on it because i had car bumpers just inches from me every morning.
          Be safe, wear gear, and wish you many safe kms

          Comment


          • Thx man, same for you… Yeah the car bumpers... Don't get me started on that one…

            R1 crossplane… They do have a very distinct and nice exhaust note too… Beautiful bikes...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hellbender View Post
              Thx man, same for you… Yeah the car bumpers... Don't get me started on that one…

              R1 crossplane… They do have a very distinct and nice exhaust note too… Beautiful bikes...
              Yes good bikes, i had 2010 R1, i threw out stock exhaust and ran GRAVES 4-2-1 LOW MOUNT...that thing was fast and loud as V8 engine

              Comment

              Working...
              X