No announcement yet.

What did you do on your TL today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put the hydro clutch back on bike 2....actuator was cooked..
    www.sportbiketracktime.com
    Southern Division Coach

Comment

• I just finished rebuilding my forks.
      New race tech springs and gold valves.

Comment

• Originally posted by TLR67 View Post
        Put the hydro clutch back on bike 2....actuator was cooked..
        I'd have to look for it, but if you want to stick with the cable S setup I believe I still have everything in a bag or box somewhere out in the garage. I'll be going through everything soon as I've been told I have to liquidate some bikes/parts by the boss.
        People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

• I mowed my yard in my TLP rally shirt...

... Listen to Six5 ...

Comment

• Replaced a fuel pump yesterday, don't think it appreciated 2 year old fuel; put my over priced registration sticker on today.
            Modifications so far

Current project

Thanks to PhotoBucket being extortionist a**hole$, the pictures you are looking for are no longer available in the post. The links below are to Imgur, click the one pertaining to what you were trying to see \_(ツ)_/
            Suzuki TL1000S, Suzuki TL1000S-2, Triumph Thuderbird

Comment

• WP_20190825_10_35_14_Pro (3)b.jpg

Today's ride was sweet, and then came the melancholy feeling.
              Those are a few leaves on the ground in this last week of August.
              And how many summers are we given...

Comment

• New rubber on my TLS - Pirelli Angel GT, my friend was bragging about those and he has it on his concourse 1400 and on ZRX120O, test rode both his bikes with those tires and they are pretty solid and can get good miles outta it! I do mostly street and not track.

Comment

• Survived another off season. Yesterday and today rode the tillis to work and back. About 85 miles total, mostly freeway. I'm "essential" and very light traffic!. Like last summer she feels lithe, nimble, fast, and just about as sweet as can be. It only took me till age 56 to get this feeling on a bike. There's more to do...brakes and forks. But no hurry. Of all the mods, the two that transformed the bike are the rear shock and a progressive steering damper. Other mods were for looks, comfort, sound, and power. Metalbender has been an unbelievable help for me w this bike.

Last edited by southchicago; 04-12-2020, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Tried fixing fuel issues - no luck
                    1996 Katana (S)
                    2002 Busa (S)
                    1999 R6 (Track Bike) (Y)
                    2004 Z1000 (K)
                    2000 TL1000R (S)

Comment

Working...
                    X