Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes my sense of humor gets the better of me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes my sense of humor gets the better of me...

I don't mean to take pleasure from someone else's misfortune, but you read this email I just recieved and tell me...

"Please,
    Need to know what a complete set of carbon fiber look plastic for 99 TL1000R runs. Include shipping to St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin USA. Lady turned in front of me and endo'd bike into car. Tire went into wheel well. Plastic damage only. Woke up in the yard of the church she was going to sing in. Choir at the church could be heard as I awoke. Bike has polished frame and rims. Two-Brothers polished exhaust. Galfer SS brake and clutch lines. Power commander. Insurance salvage titlted it and I bought it back for all the work and $ in it already.

Thank you,
    Jonathan"

http://www.hammerit.net
    [email protected]

Re: Sometimes my sense of humor gets the better of me...

Originally posted by Hammerit
    I don't mean to take pleasure from someone else's misfortune, but you read this email I just recieved and tell me...

"Please,
    ...endo'd bike into car. Tire went into wheel well. Plastic damage only. Woke up in the yard of the church she was going to sing in. Choir at the church could be heard as I awoke.
    It could of been worse. They might have been having a cookout and he could have woke up next to the campfire.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Colonel Jeff Cooper, in "The Art of the Rifle"

Comment

2003 Blue and White TL1000R (The faster colors) Yoshimura Ti Cans, TRE, Custom Homemade Fender Eliminator, Hammerit Carbon Look Intake Covers, PC II, Fan Switch Mod. Yellow Box, Nissin Brake Caliper and Goodridge SS Brake Lines.

They say that only the good die young, so I plan on living forevever.

#1 STUNT FORUM SUPPORTER

Comment

What a way to wake up wonder how long it took him to figure out he wasn't in heaven

Comment

Originally posted by MotoTiller

What a way to wake up wonder how long it took him to figure out he wasn't in heaven
          Wouldn't have been long to figure out had that been me... I already know I'm not going there!

Comment

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Comment

Working...
            X