Tank Sliders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Sliders

Following the good feedback on the FB pages I've progressed with the Carbon fibre and Kevlar tank sliders.

I'm now ready to place an order and have them produced in a few weeks.

Professional produced for me by a motorsport engineering company, they have 2 layers of carbon fibre for impact resistance and a layer of Kevlar to help with abrasion should you slide. The convex nature of the design means it is very strong. The slider covers the most prominent face of the tank which touches down should you either drop or slide the bike. They obviously can't protect against all damage in every scenario but I know if I'd had these fitted to mine during a 50mph slide my tank wouldn't need respraying now.

For those who don't use the FB pages here is a picture of the right side slider

I can get these produced more quickly if I have a larger batch so I'm looking to start a GB with at least 10 people.

Cost is 60 + 5 P+P in the UK. I'll ship anywhere in the world and will get accurate shipping costs for people. They are obviously light and small so shipping shouldn't be too bad

I will be selling on Ebay but the price will have to be higher to counter the sellers fees etc

Full Carbon Fibre (everything!), GSXR K1 Forks, SP1 4 pot Nissins - EBC Pads, Renthal Soft Grips, Vans Top Triple/Tail Risers/Return Spring and Seat, Symtec TRE, Larger Airbox, Ducati 999 Air Filters, DB Screen, Goodridge F&R, Fork Sliders, Race Rearsets, Projector Headlight, LED indicators and Rear Light, HRC Rear Reservoir, Dark Chrome Tank, PCIII, Ghosts Dealer Mode Switch, Full M4, GSXR600 Nissin Rear Caliper, Lightened and repositioned Exhaust Hangers, Lightened Rear Caliper Carrier

Would this fit the tls tank?

Comment

Tank Sliders

1. gixercrusher - US

Comment

Sent you a message on FB still interested
        02 TL1000R, GSXR 750 fork swap, radial brakes, M4 Carbon exhaust, Brainless +mod, pair valves removed, PC3, Woodcraft rear sets, all in one rear tail lights, LP led front blinkers, FP racing levers, Driven grips/bar ends, Driven chain and sprockets, polyurethane cush drive, powdered coated wheels, Galfer SS front brake lines, and I am sure something else.

Comment

i know TLS tanks are a bit different shape, but maybe this would still fit the TLS tank??
          MY BIKE: 1998 TLS 107.52 Hp 71 lb-ft.
          MODS: Yoshi rs3, K&N, PC 2, custom sprocket cover,
          custom top triple clamp, shorty levers, clear taillight, undertray, brake lines, "fabbri" windscreen, 17/40 sprockets, fan switch mod, TRE, Ohlins rear, gsxr750 k5 forks, r1 calipers, custom clutch actuator cap, custom frame sliders, steering damper, PVM.
          sigpic
          My picture thread: http://www.tlzone.net/forums/bike-pi...idouts-10.html
          http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92328

Comment

Tank Sliders

I'm out no activity and I don't FB.

Comment

Working...
            X