Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki TLR & TLS art prints

Suzuki TL1000R & TL1000S art prints

Hey guys, I wanted to set up a group buy for some TLR and TLS art prints that I have created. Don’t worry I have already cleared this with the site administrators. I wanted to share these new TL designs with you guys. I will be donating some of the profits back to this great site to keep it up and running. Drawing bikes and cars has been my passion ever since I could hold a crayon. These designs were not done in crayon, but if you want one, I’d gladly do one!!! This is just a side gig for me, but it helps pay the bills.

I can also do customizing of the designs to match your motorcycle! Send me a picture and description of what you want, and we can discuss cost.

Designs will be printed on high quality semi-gloss paper in a range of sizes (inches) and prices (US), see below.
    8x10 = $15 11x14 = $17 18x24 = $25
    8.5x11 = $15 12x16 = $20 24x30 = $35
    10x13 = $17 16x20 = $25 30x40 = $50
    Shipping will be via US postal service: cost $7 domestic (priority) and $12 international (standard)
    Depending on print size, package will be either flat or tube.

When ordering, please provide:
    Bike year, color scheme, background (Race Track, Checkers or Rough) and print size.

TL1000S paypal link:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=CGZRM5DQMX3SJ

TL1000R paypal link:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=SLPETDQWEMNZY

For now, these are only art prints / posters. I am trying to finding a good local shop that can do full color printing on t-shirts and other clothing. For now, you can order apparel through my store at an online fulfilment center. I do not get much profit from sales here, but I will donate what I can from these sales as well. For TL1000 designs on apparel go to this link and then click the button for “Motorcycles”:
    http://www.zazzle.com/grapeapedesign*?tc=TLPlanet">Grape Ape Design
    Last edited by Grape Ape; 07-03-2015, 07:59 AM.
    Thanks,
    Dean

'97 TL1000s - Custom Paint, RaceTech fork internals, Bitubo rear shock, upgraded 6-piston front calipers, EBC brake pads, braided steel brake lines, Paoli steering stabilizer, LSL frame sliders, Indigo high-mount carbon fiber exhaust pipes, double-bubble windscreen, K&N air filter, Hayabusa bolts, Skene Design LED running lights, headlight wiring mod, in-line fuel filter, t-stat mod, Brainless' starter relay connector.

These look fantastic! - dang. Started the ordering process but I might be closing on a house in a couple days and want to make sure I send it to the right address. Great stuff here!!!
    Last edited by MrDonivan; 06-18-2015, 04:16 PM. Reason: added content
    99TLR
    D&D SlipOns | PilotRoad3 | Traxxion gold valve fork | BituboShock | HEL BraidedLines | H&H Pads | K&N Filter | SuperSprox + RK | UFO Tail | Projectors w/halo | TWM QR GasCap | LumiGlo Dash | FP levers | D3 grips/barends | Gap-AirBox-PAIR-FuelFilter Mods | PZRacingIndicator | IvansTre | Sergeants Seat covers | LowTemp-FanSwitch
    VanZuki:
    ClearClutchCover-PressurePlate / Front sprocket guard / all 3 Reservoirs / Tail Risers / Exhaust Hanger-Mounts / Eccentrics (+1) / Rear Brake MC Seat

Comment

Freakin' insanely cool stuff!

We're insanely busy trying to clean up 2 homes to sale, not to mention trying to move, but you'll definitely be hearing from us soon enough.

Last edited by Brainless; 06-19-2015, 12:48 AM.
      Brainless AT earthling DOT net
      "Take 2 plugs off your Gixxer and it'll sound the same"

*IMWO = In My Worthless Opinion
      Q2 and Q4's mod list and Albums

History of Q2

Q1 Build thread
      Q4 build thread

Installing Brainless' +Mod Kit -- (Where to buy)
      Starter Relay/Solenoid CONNECTOR Replacement -- (Where to buy)

Comment

Very interested in a printed t-shirt. Rock on
        jimmy w.w.j.d. what would Jesus do

Comment

Jimmy looks like there are T shirts on the website. Nice gear.

Comment

I need to clarify something that might not have been clear in my original post. The art prints are not of the above images, but a print of ONE bike in the type and color combination that you want. Some of you might have been thinking that the print showed all of the designs. Sorry if I confused anyone.

And yes, if you want a design on something other than a print, follow the link to my online store above.

Thanks,
            Dean
            Thanks,
            Dean

'97 TL1000s - Custom Paint, RaceTech fork internals, Bitubo rear shock, upgraded 6-piston front calipers, EBC brake pads, braided steel brake lines, Paoli steering stabilizer, LSL frame sliders, Indigo high-mount carbon fiber exhaust pipes, double-bubble windscreen, K&N air filter, Hayabusa bolts, Skene Design LED running lights, headlight wiring mod, in-line fuel filter, t-stat mod, Brainless' starter relay connector.

Comment

Just finished a design for CrashB's cool street fighter:

Thanks,
              Dean

Comment

bump
                Thanks,
                Dean

Comment

Reminds me of artkore..

Comment

So these where are available. Remember seeing it before and thinking gotta get one. Did they ever get as far as shirts.

Comment

, there are shirts. Follow the link in the first post.
                      "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Colonel Jeff Cooper, in "The Art of the Rifle"

Comment

awesome!
                        SAMs 1080,AKRA EVO1,PC3,ÖHLINS,ISR,carbon....

Comment

These are great. Only problem is I have had to re-order since changing my wheels from 3 to 5 spoke

'97 TL1000S Streetfighter 'Evil Twin' - BBOTM May 2015 - click here for full colour wiring diagrams

Comment

Bump for Christmas Wish Lists!!!!
                            Thanks,
                            Dean

Comment

PM Sent there Grape
                              jimmy w.w.j.d. what would Jesus do

Comment

Working...
                              X