2015/2016 PVM Forged wheels groupbuy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015/2016 PVM Forged wheels groupbuy

I can order PVM forged aluminium wheels in any design they pr oduce (10Y, 7Y 5Y and 6 Spoke) for 1400 Euros per set for OEM discs and sprocket. With PVM lightweight rear brakedisc 1500 Euros. Set of wheels with backwheel for single sided swingarm (e.g. Ducati 916) 1600 Euros. All spacers are included and mount inside the bearings, so OEM spacers aren not needed any more.Adapter for Sprocket included.
    Frontsizes: 3,5"x17" or 16,5"
    Rearsizes: 5,25/5,5/5,75/6,0/6,25"x17" or 16,5"

Powdercoated in white, black or red. All other RAL colors are possible, but 80 per Set of wheels extra.

For all types of Motorbikes, even combinations are possible without extra costs ( I ordered for my TL1000R GSX-R 1000 K7/8 frontwheel and TL1000R backwheel) this was no problem! Even custom made is possible, e.g. Vandriver send me a 16,5" Magnesium endurance TLR race wheel for quick change system, they made a exact copy in 17", without extra costs! The 17 " PVM forged Aluminium wheel just had 350 gramm more than the 16,5" mag wheel!

Each set is produced after the order especially like you want it, they have no wheels on stock!

I let the group buy go till end of December, after this you have to pay a deposit of 50%, then I'll start the order. The minimum is 2 wheelsets this time. Delivery time min. 6 weeks plus shipping to you.

As example for the 6-Spoke wheels my bike:

20140302_121557.jpg

20131209_084106.jpg

IMG_4777.JPG

Greets, Frank

the rims are great. and the fisch here is offering a great deal. i paid almost as much for my used PVM 5Y ones.
    MY BIKE: 1998 TLS 107.52 Hp 71 lb-ft.
    MODS: Yoshi rs3, K&N, PC 2, custom sprocket cover,
    custom top triple clamp, shorty levers, clear taillight, undertray, brake lines, "fabbri" windscreen, 17/40 sprockets, fan switch mod, TRE, Ohlins rear, gsxr750 k5 forks, r1 calipers, custom clutch actuator cap, custom frame sliders, steering damper, PVM.
    sigpic
    My picture thread: http://www.tlzone.net/forums/bike-pi...idouts-10.html
    http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92328

Comment

Wish i had the 's.
      Hope you still can deliver next year when I get my tax-refund.
      '97 TLS
      K&N filter
      PC3
      WP rearshock
      Hyperpro front internals
      Nissin calipers
      Full M4
      Harris rearset
      UFO 2.0
      Gapmod
      ZeroLimits heelplates, airducts, hugger
      Ermax bellypan
      Undertray
      Driven chain+sprockets and fuelcap
      Vandriver goodies
      ZX10 look mirrors with integr. signals
      6000k HiD + custom angeleye headlight
      doublebubble

...and more to follow

Comment

I'm in just hope someone else will join to make this happen.

Comment

Their web site doesn't list a 996/998 6 spoke wheel, any chance for one in 6.0 x 17 (along with a 2013 GSXR 1K front)?
          People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

Hi actls,
            Yes, the PVM website is incomplete. I just phoned and it is no problem to fab the 6 spoke wheels like you want. 3,5x17 front for GSX.R 1000 K1-4, 6x17 rear for Duc 996/998.

Greets, Frank

Comment

Originally posted by fisch View Post
              Hi actls,
              Yes, the PVM website is incomplete. I just phoned and it is no problem to fab the 6 spoke wheels like you want. 3,5x17 front for GSX.R 1000 K1-4, 6x17 rear for Duc 996/998.

Greets, Frank

So, have there been any takers so far? And I'd be looking for the aforementioned 998 type wheel and a 2013 GSXR 1k compatible front wheel.
              People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

I'm in waiting to hear more. Missed last year with the change over and stuff. I want the black 6 spoke, similar to fischs blue, in original sizes.

Comment

Original TLR that is.

Comment

O.k. so there are two.
                    Jrmclay2 and actls please write me a PM, If we can get all clear I can order before Christmas, at the moment the delivery time is 8-12 weeks, so you'll be ready for the next season.

Greets, Frank

Comment

PM sent. I think

Comment

Hello,
                        Actls and jrmclay are in. This is the last group buy I will do for PVM wheels. From beginning of next year I will be responsible for the export of PVM wheels in the US,Canada,Australia and Great britain. At the moment I'm looking for local partners in these contries.
                        Then it is possible to order each single set of PVM wheels for any bike, but not for this price any more.

Best regards, Frank

Comment

Comment

Is this still going??

Comment

Yes, some days till end of December.

Greets

Comment

Working...
                              X