End of 2016 Winter Special: EarthX Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of 2016 Winter Special: EarthX Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries

Battery dead or on it's way out after a Winter (in the Northern Hemisphere) on the battery tender?

Battery not starting as well as it used to after a hot summer (in the Southern Hemisphere)?

With 230 Cold Cranking Amps (OEM replacement battery is only 180 CCA), a slow starting TL is a thing of the past with a EarthX Lithium Ion battery!

ETX Lithium batteries, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4), are designed to be a light-weight, maintenance free replacement of your standard lead-acid battery. EarthX batteries will work with any vehicle charging system and “modern” lead-acid battery chargers, thanks to our exclusive built-in electronics (Battery Management System, BMS). No other motorsport lithium battery manufacturer offers a battery with built-in electronics to protect it from over-discharging, over-charging, plus keep the cell’s charge level balanced.

ETX batteries are an exceptional value given the fact they can last four times longer than a lead-acid battery, up to 8 years. All ETX motorsport batteries come with a full 2 year warranty (not prorated like others). If you are not 100% satisfied with the ETX product, you may return it for a refund (see ETX Shipping and Returns policy http://earthxmotorsports.com/shipping-returns/).

ETX batteries are engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.

Specs for the ETX18C which fits all years of the TL1000R and TL1000S:

Published weight its 2.2 lbs, but as you can see....it's 1.6 lbs on our recently certified scale:

Standard lead-acid OEM replacement battery weighs 7.5 lbs and only has 180 CCA......

More ETX battery info here:

http://earthxmotorsports.com/our-batteries/#technology

Retail on the ETX18C (TL1000R/S fitment battery) runs $219 USD. We are offering EarthX Lithium batteries through the end of April at Group Buy prices. You don't need to wait for the group to form, simply PM me for pricing and ordering info!!

We can ship Worldwide! Mention your shipping destination in your PM and we'll get you a complete quote w/shipping!

We ask that you keep pricing private so we don't violate our MAP policy!! This assures the forum the best pricing possible!
    "Speed is just a question of money - so how fast do you want to go"?

Subscribed.....my S shall be waking from hibernation soon.....might need a battery!
    BBotM October 2010
    BBotM June 2012

Comment

this is a GREAT battery, i would highly recomend it to anyone, it fires up the bike faster under all conditions that ive presented it with from 0 degree celsius and upwards of 30 degree celsius

the bike just springs to life, and its a care free battery as well because of that BMS system, t just works

ive had a Ballistic lithium battery as well, and i often had to charge and balance the battery in so it wouldnt let me strand somewhere with no batterypower ive spend quite a few mornings boosting my S so i could get to work because of that battery(i know there is some electric mods i need to do on the bike that would help with this) the EarthX has not left me stranded or even bin close to not firing up my bike

also the safety there is in that BMS system, so the battery wont discharge below its safe Voltage, is really important guys, if a lithium battery drops belov 7.2(or 9.2, dont hang me) there is about a slim to ZERO chance of saving the battery, making it a very lightweight brick

the little extra weight and cost from a ballistic up to a EarthX is in my mind very much worth it

Comment

Originally posted by thumpthump View Post
        Subscribed.....my S shall be waking from hibernation soon.....might need a battery!
        PM sent...

Comment

I want to say, I bought one of these batteries and it is the business. It is light, stays charged and cranks the pee out of my Gixxer. Great product. Plus the Earth X equalizes itself and you can keep it up with a regular tender.
          Be Good, Wear Gear, Do Wheelies,

Doug "OldTLSDoug" Basinger
          2006 Suzuki GSXR750
          2007 Aprilia SXV 550
          G-Town Squid Squad
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OldTLSDoug View Post
            I want to say, I bought one of these batteries and it is the business. It is light, stays charged and cranks the pee out of my Gixxer. Great product. Plus the Earth X equalizes itself and you can keep it up with a regular tender.
            I agree with you.....the electronics inside the EarthX allow for it to be charged/tended on any charger/tender and damn they will spin up a big bore engine. Wow!

EarthX got it's start making performance aircraft batteries so their entire line of batteries is engineered to aerospace specifications.

Comment

starting the list to see if we can get at least 10 buyers to get the best pricing:

Anyone else want in?

1. thumpthump

Comment

1. thumpthump
                2. MalukuMiel
                '97 TLS
                K&N filter
                PC3
                WP rearshock
                Hyperpro front internals
                Nissin calipers
                Full M4
                Harris rearset
                UFO 2.0
                Gapmod
                ZeroLimits heelplates, airducts, hugger
                Ermax bellypan
                Undertray
                Driven chain+sprockets and fuelcap
                Vandriver goodies
                ZX10 look mirrors with integr. signals
                6000k HiD + custom angeleye headlight
                doublebubble

...and more to follow

Comment

Hey Sean....can you leave these batteries connected to the trickle charger?
                  Bitchin' bike winner March 08 (doesn't seem THAT long ago)
                  Getting older and stupider everyday...... Just the way I like it
                  Don't be stupid....wear gear!

NO SURRENDER

Comment

Originally posted by drfunk View Post
                    Hey Sean....can you leave these batteries connected to the trickle charger?
                    Yes....and you can connect them to a standard trickle charger..you don't need to buy one specifically for this battery like some others require.

Comment

Are these still available? Pm sent
                      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                      But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by OldskolTLer View Post
                        Are these still available? Pm sent

Yes....still available.

Comment

Adding another....7 more till we can get this going......

1. thumpthump
                          2. MalukuMiel
                          3. OldskolTLer

Comment

Still collecting interest.....

Comment

Add RL1000

Comment

Working...
                              X