Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TL1000S M4 Exhaust Group Buy - Spring 2017

Likely the only Group Buy this year for full TLS exhaust kits from M4

I've had a few requests to put together a M4 exhaust Group Buy specifically for the TLS full kits. Complete TLS kits are no longer made, so this will be a one time deal. M4 will build a single run of kits for us if we buy at least 10 kits at once.

Kits will all be 2 into 2 using stainless steel headers, collector, & mids. Muffler options will be polished alum w/alum tips, carbon fiber w/carbon fiber tips, or titanium w/carbon tips. Kit will have 2 mufflers and be standard mount (not race mount or high mount).

PM me for pricing on the specific kit you want. Let me know where you would want the kit shipped to, so I can add shipping in your quote. We will ship both Domestic and International. 3-3.9% will be added to all orders to cover PayPal/CC fees.

Here is how the Group Buy will work:

I will collect interest in this thread and create a list. Once we've reached 10, I'll start collecting a $500 USD non-refundable deposit from each person on the list. We can have more than 10 on the list. Once I've collected at least 10 deposits, I'll place the order. Kits will take approx. 3 weeks to build and 1 week to arrive at our shop before we can ship them out. Once we have the kits in hand, we'll ask for the balance due, then ship out kits.

If you are on the list AND you send in your deposit, under no circumstances will your deposit be refundable.

Let's get this rolling....who wants in.

1. Kinetic27

--Sk
    Last edited by speedking; 04-25-2017, 06:40 PM.
    "Speed is just a question of money - so how fast do you want to go"?

Only 9 more...

Comment

I've had a few requests to put together a M4 exhaust Group Buy specifically for the TLS full kits. Complete TLS kits are no longer made, so this will be a one time deal. M4 will build a single run of kits for us if we buy at least 10 kits at once.

Kits will all be 2 into 2 using stainless steel headers, collector, & mids. Muffler options will be polished alum w/alum tips, carbon fiber w/carbon fiber tips, or titanium w/carbon tips. Kit will have 2 mufflers and be standard mount (not race mount or high mount).

PM me for pricing on the specific kit you want. Let me know where you would want the kit shipped to, so I can add shipping in your quote. We will ship both Domestic and International. 3-3.9% will be added to all orders to cover PayPal/CC fees.

I will collect interest in this thread and create a list. Once we've reached 10, I'll start collecting a $500 USD non-refundable deposit from each person on the list. We can have more than 10 on the list. Once I've collected at least 10 deposits, I'll place the order. Kits will take approx. 3 weeks to build and 1 week to arrive at our shop before we can ship them out. Once we have the kits in hand, we'll ask for the balance due, then ship out kits.

If you are on the list AND you send in your deposit, under no circumstances will your deposit be refundable.

1. Kinetic27
      2. Rider414 - carbon mufflers

--Sk

Comment

Originally posted by Kinetic27 View Post
        Only 9 more...
        8 to go....

Comment

1. Kinetic27
          2. Rider414 - carbon mufflers
          3. 1ncredible

--Sk

Comment

Working...
          X