*HUGE* Spring sale on HyperPro shocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *HUGE* Spring sale on HyperPro shocks

HyperPro Group Buy for Spring '17 is officially open with a limited time for HUGE savings on shocks!. Available products include rear shocks, fork springs, steering dampers,and the Street Box(combo kit with rear shock and front springs, TLR only).

HyperPro builds all rear shocks custom to each order so the valving and spring rate are specific to your rider weight and riding style. HyperPro also includes a 5 year warranty on all shocks and a lifetime warranty on springs.

HyperPro offers a 2way adjustable emulsion shock and a high end 3way adjustable with remote reservoir. Both are available for the TLR and TLS. Shock kits come complete with all required hardware other than your OE mounting bolts.....no additional parts are required.

Send us a PM for pricing and information!

"Speed is just a question of money - so how fast do you want to go"?

Maybe I've missed it...I'm curious how Hyperpro sets up the TLS rear shock. Does it retain the SOAS? Has anybody ever seen a Hyperpro rear shock on a TLS?

Comment

Originally posted by southchicago View Post
      Maybe I've missed it...I'm curious how Hyperpro sets up the TLS rear shock. Does it retain the SOAS? Has anybody ever seen a Hyperpro rear shock on a TLS?
      Here is what the Type 461 3Way adjustable HyperPro TLS kit looks like....it replaces the OEM damper and the OEM SOAS, mounting in place of the OEM damper

The Type 460 kit looks identical other than the 460 shock doesn't have the remote reservoir.

Comment

Sean thanks for the detail above. Bear with me while I sort out my understanding of this for the TLS.

In the first pic of the TLS just above...the spring looks light duty. Maybe an option would be to continue w the SOAS in place...then either using a very light spring or no spring on the shock? Maybe there is some value to this as it preserves a certain balance to the overall damping of the swing arm as envisioned by design engineers.

Colors? I need a bright yellow spring, regardless of where it ends up.

Thanks!
        Last edited by southchicago; 04-30-2017, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Just for background...Speedking might recall my current setup is a monoshock...cut down Ohlins HO 6010 (aftermarket for '96-'97 CBR 900 RR) w custom brackets. It is nearly centered, even with stock swingarm. Red Eibach spring sourced from...Speedking. I'm no expert but I LOVE the setup on the road and aesthetically.

https://flic.kr/p/xJ8ijs
          https://flic.kr/p/xKhsrR

I am planning, this fall, to unbolt all the red bodywork and store it. In place of the red will be yellow bodywork. The brightest yellow paint code I can find. The tail will be in natural carbon fiber. I've got all the body pieces I need for the project. Well almost...pending a swap. I'll need to find a couple of year 2000 decals yet.

For my yellow project I think I am going to swap out the current monoshock for a different rear shock setup entirely. With yellow spring(s). Much easier than swapping a yellow spring back onto the current shock. So I'm on the market for another rear shock. What fun...however costly.
          Last edited by southchicago; 05-06-2017, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Been going back and forth with southchicago in PMs on his setup and what HyperPro shock might work for his application.....

Comment

Working...
            X