Clear All

• Originally posted by ductlr
    Any left?

eggsthe1st@comcast.net
    Lance Seattle, WA.
    For the cool vids of me and my buddies:
    www.exackley.com/myvids.htm

Comment

• Hey! Got my clutch cover on. But after I run the bike its fogging up? Is this normal? Looks good when clear but this looks terrible. Been sitting now for two hours and its still fogged up. Will this go away ??

->TL1000R<-

Comment

• I want one for my 98 TLR im in vancouver canada
        TL1000R 1998 Bitubo rear shox

Comment

• Originally posted by Dread
          Hey! Got my clutch cover on. But after I run the bike its fogging up? Is this normal? Looks good when clear but this looks terrible. Been sitting now for two hours and its still fogged up. Will this go away ??

Yes it will go away after you ride the bike..10 minutes tops on the road.
          Lance Seattle, WA.

Comment

• last installment sent.

You the man
            My pics have gone :-( but look here --->>>>> Bike Pics HERE

Running full Yoshi Ti system with Joe V airbox mods and K+N, Tre, Rifleman's 1/5th throttle clip (better quality than the dearer 'shop' items), cable clutch conversion (well worth doing), GPR steering damper, ohlins front and rear, one tooth up on rear. Barnett Heavy Duty clutch springs, improved earth wiring mod and dedicated positive coil feed mod.
            Using and liking Metzler Sportecs.
            Clear lenses and LED bulbs, carbon hugger, heel plates and vented front guard, double bubble front screen and manual over-ride for rad fans and braided front and rear lines with HH pads with PFM Supersport front discs and that final bling Gilles chain adjusters, lifters and paddock stand adapters
            Waiting to be fitted: Clear Clutch cover and exhaust hangers
            And that all important video camera mount

Road-Riders.com THE place for Fast Road and Advanced Bike Training (link to site)
            Tips and Tricks from the inside(tm)(c)

Comment

• Andy thank you very much all covers have been paid for and as far as I can tell all got there covers and this group buy is done.

Thanks guys.

Lance Seattle, WA.

Originally posted by Essex_Andy
              last installment sent.

You the man
              Lance Seattle, WA.

Comment

• Thanks for all of the coordination and processing. Standing on the outside looking in, this took some real work to make it happen.

Comment

• any left lance?

Comment

• Originally posted by FLORTLR
                    any left lance?
                    ...look up two posts...
                    Just a few mods:

Silver, the fastest color!

On the inside - HID type bulbs, K&N filter, Iridium ix plugs, 16T front sprocket, Coerce billet sprocket cover, Yosh re-map +5, +5, +5 11 o'clock, Scorpio SE-i500 system from my GB and an ATRE.

On the outside - TLR forks, front carbon fender, 5/8th master brake cylinder, black SS brake lines (frnt & rear), braking waves all around with Ti bolts, Brembo gold front calipers & a busa gold rear caliper, flush mount signals (frnt & rear), ZG DB scr

Comment

• Sorry I missed out on the last group buy - this will teach me to keep in touch! I am still hanging for one of these covers - when will the next buy be happening?
                      Uncle Frank

Comment

• TLRMAN has just put a feeler out for this thing on the zone Uncle Frank
                        M4 headers quill links/Ti tri-ovals,OZ hl02 mag wheels, pipercross filter, Tre, gilles rearsets, wavy rotors, gilles variobars, ART evo hugger, front axel sliders, gold 06 R1 calipers, gap mod, billet rear brake res, ohlins rear, pazzo levers, , gilles chain adjusters, braided SS hoses, cable clutch, 1/5 insert, yosh bar ends, billet s/arm pivot caps, harris billet gas cap, Kad tripple, Ohlins steering damper,Gold 05 busa forks radial bottoms,

Comment

Working...
                        X