RHA for TLS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHA for TLS

Well I've had people asking me for more Ride Height Adjusters so I thought it was high time to make some more.
    If you want one just paypal the money with your screenname and I'll get them shipped.

Price shipped to your door:

$130.00 USD (shipped)
    EUR 110,- (shipped)

paypal handel99@wanadoo.nl

ps ONLY FOR TL1000S
    pics:

Airbox mod, K&N, Gilles gold vario bars, Corbin seat, yoshimura high mount carbon fullsystem, Pedro TRI GPI, double bubble black, black PVM 10 Y wheels, PC II 128RWHP 110NM, black bagster, gsxr 600 2004 front end, carbon fender, goodridge brake lines, brembo resevoirs, Galfer HH pads, sprint steering damper, gilles gold rearsets, Ohlins rear, Pilot Powers, 6 spring clutch+barnett springs, CCC, galfer 300mm wave rotors, ziggy999 sliders Gilles gold chain adjusters+lifters, Ziggy999 RHA , Pazzoracing levers gold/black, gold rear brake, Galfer rear wave rotor, fast tags, clear led rear light, GAP mod, 520 16-40 vortex

Re: RHA for TLS

What is the range of adjustment from stock? Thanks. Regards, Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Snake View Post
      What is the range of adjustment from stock? Thanks. Regards, Jake
      It's more than you'll ever need. You'll top out a standard damper or ohlins shock before running out of adjustment. If you're using a Bitubo or something that eliminates anything using the damper mounts, you'll probably have chain / swingarm problems before running out of adjustment.

From memory, I was getting about 4mm change per flat side on the adjuster with mine.
      Last edited by Steve TLS; 12-11-2006, 09:16 AM.
      "I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Comment

This is gonna sound crazy but will it allow for any lowering?? Thanks. Regards, Jake

Comment

This is gonna sound crazy but will it allow for any lowering?? Thanks. Regards, Jake

Not that crazy at all because I've already sold a couple to people that wanted to lower their bikes. What I've heard it worked well.
          Airbox mod, K&N, Gilles gold vario bars, Corbin seat, yoshimura high mount carbon fullsystem, Pedro TRI GPI, double bubble black, black PVM 10 Y wheels, PC II 128RWHP 110NM, black bagster, gsxr 600 2004 front end, carbon fender, goodridge brake lines, brembo resevoirs, Galfer HH pads, sprint steering damper, gilles gold rearsets, Ohlins rear, Pilot Powers, 6 spring clutch+barnett springs, CCC, galfer 300mm wave rotors, ziggy999 sliders Gilles gold chain adjusters+lifters, Ziggy999 RHA , Pazzoracing levers gold/black, gold rear brake, Galfer rear wave rotor, fast tags, clear led rear light, GAP mod, 520 16-40 vortex

Comment

I was wondering,What are RHA's made of,Is it regular aluminum or billet or something like that?Just wondering

Comment

Will it stop a bike passing inspection, here in the US?

Comment

ive got some extra left hand jam nuts and the appropriate matching thinned down nuts if thats the direction you want to go. i made them a few years ago and have a few sets left. send me a PM. sorry about the thread jack

i used a lowering link to lower my tls and it rides fine. several folks on the planet have ridden her and will tell you the same thing
                Last edited by N2wheelies; 01-01-2007, 09:24 PM.

Comment

so how much lower would my tls be if i bought one ?
                  Cymru am byth

Comment

Originally posted by daz57992 View Post
                    It's adjustable... That depends on you.

Due to the set up on my TLS I needed to go a little lower than the RHA would allow so I removed a few threads (cut them off) from the spherical rod end and it worked out perfectly.

I'm not sure you could use the RHA to give a TLS that slammed look but you can get the back end down a bit. Just remember to keep the usable range of your suspension in mind when making such changes (as noted before).

Need more coffee!

2007 Team Promotion HeavyWeight Twister Champion

For every action there is an equal and opposite reactionů and sometimes a scar.

Comment

Originally posted by daz57992 View Post
                      maybe an inch?

Comment

Working...
                      X