Custom Seat Blowout!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Seat Blowout!!!

So if we have an S we have to send you the seat correct?
    Cause everyone says... "What the hell was that?"

97 TLS - Sold in 07
    97 TLS - Work in progress, too many additions to list here
    2001 Triumph TT600 Yellow -sold
    2001 Triumph TT600 Blue- sold

Comment

Unfortunatly I don't have any spare TLS seats. If you let me know what you want and pay in advance I can have the vinyl ready that way when your seat arrives here I can make it that day and get it in the mail the next day. This way you won't be without a seat for very long.
      Ducati 999, Termignoni Exhaust, Ducati Performance ECU, Ducati Performance Hi-Flo air Filters, FBF windscreen,CycleCat Frame sliders, CycleCat open clutch cover,Evoluzione License Plate Relocator, Evoluzione Bar Ends

Comment

might have a beat old corbin for you will it be any different than the stock seat?
        age is a state of mind
        sigpic [IMG]
        ZG dble bbl, ss lines 6pots,Pazzo shorties ROCK!, Penske rear shock Lindman re-worked forks,custom (by me) dual HID Xenon Hi/Lo projectors Ultra-Violet halo's, LED sigs & plate lights, E G hugger,P M cyclone wheels, Rifleman 1/5 throttle,Van's Billet CCC, Galfer wavies, 6spring clutch Van's mod II Clutch plate, PCIII, speedo healer, and more...

Comment

Hey X i found two seats and will try to get both of them to you i would like the Corbin frame if possible back full treatment paypal sent the other is a Stock"S" seat that you may keep to inprove turn around for the "S" guys....please let me know it this is a problem...CW...
          age is a state of mind
          sigpic [IMG]
          ZG dble bbl, ss lines 6pots,Pazzo shorties ROCK!, Penske rear shock Lindman re-worked forks,custom (by me) dual HID Xenon Hi/Lo projectors Ultra-Violet halo's, LED sigs & plate lights, E G hugger,P M cyclone wheels, Rifleman 1/5 throttle,Van's Billet CCC, Galfer wavies, 6spring clutch Van's mod II Clutch plate, PCIII, speedo healer, and more...

Comment

CW, PM sent!!
            Ducati 999, Termignoni Exhaust, Ducati Performance ECU, Ducati Performance Hi-Flo air Filters, FBF windscreen,CycleCat Frame sliders, CycleCat open clutch cover,Evoluzione License Plate Relocator, Evoluzione Bar Ends

Comment

Ex, sent you a pm either here or on the zone about some more mod on my front. Holla

Comment

paypal sent...
                age is a state of mind
                sigpic [IMG]

Comment

PM's answered

Comment

This is a great price. I know first hand the time and effort involved in getting the designs stiched out on the fabric. You couldn't take the fabric somewhere and have them do these designs for this price. This is a great deal especially when he reworks your seat so it is more comfortable too.

Comment

Please give thanks to CWBethel. He donated a front TLS seat to me, I had none before which made turnaround times long for anyone with an "S". Now that I have this seat you "S" guys wont be without a seat for two weeks anymore.

Thanks
                      X

Comment

hey X you know i was buttering you up right ...just how much can you do ...any multicolor thread?...if not don't worry i know i am asking alot with the corbin and all...

bumpity bump
                        age is a state of mind
                        sigpic [IMG]

Comment

i can do anything it just may cost a little more

multicolor thread isn't a problem at all...

Comment

only issue is i am poor and can't afford what i want even though you would rise to the occasion...sooo i will just get the Suzuki "S" like the one in pics above only solid blue instead of outline please....

p.s. i will post the pic if tou want...thinking of turning it into neon emblem or something of the sort...thanks...CW
                            age is a state of mind
                            sigpic [IMG]

Comment

hey i am unfortunantly selling my TLR but my wife has helped me out and dropped a rake on my seat (yes i am happy) id like to just have mine recoverd not looking for fancy smansy anything, just the basic recover it. thats 50 bucks shipped or did i read it wrong.

also i like your work i have another bike seat i would like to send you to do this to, could you do that or not. its a 1992 gsxr 1100, id like the custom embrodery and the gel padding on that one. plus what ever bike i end up getting id like to do this to aswell.
                              I fart i your general direction- go away before i taunt you a second time.

Comment

Working...
                              X