Custom Seats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Seats

As some of you may know I was recently blessed with another little girl. My wife is going back to work next week so this makes me a babysitter when I am not at my primary job.

Lately there has been a pretty good demand for the seats I make. Because of my limited time I will now be making them as I can. I really wanted to get out of this altogether because half of these that I make people want something different after they order it and they want it done for nothing. I don't make much at all from these things, so I am going to raise the price a little so it is worth it for me to continue to make these.

I hope that everyone can understand. Originally I wanted to keep these just about at cost for eveyone but I keep losing money on them. What people don't understand is the cost of the gel ,memory foam , and embroidery.

Gel and memory foam are about 50 cents each per sq inch
    the embroidery to have the TLR logo digitized so it can be embroidered was $100 and everytime I embroider it $30

I am sorry that I can't continue to charge peanuts for these but from now on it will be strictly a one-off part.

If you have had one made by me before please post up pics/comments

Thanks to all my Planet Brothers and Sisters

X
    Ducati 999, Termignoni Exhaust, Ducati Performance ECU, Ducati Performance Hi-Flo air Filters, FBF windscreen,CycleCat Frame sliders, CycleCat open clutch cover,Evoluzione License Plate Relocator, Evoluzione Bar Ends

Re: Custom Seats

Hey X please let me know if you need any more $$ for what you are doing for me...i will post pics as soon as i have something to post......thanks again for all the hard work...CW
    age is a state of mind
    sigpic [IMG]
    ZG dble bbl, ss lines 6pots,Pazzo shorties ROCK!, Penske rear shock Lindman re-worked forks,custom (by me) dual HID Xenon Hi/Lo projectors Ultra-Violet halo's, LED sigs & plate lights, E G hugger,P M cyclone wheels, Rifleman 1/5 throttle,Van's Billet CCC, Galfer wavies, 6spring clutch Van's mod II Clutch plate, PCIII, speedo healer, and more...

Comment

yeah, same goes for me, i think mine should be done? i thought it was cheap in the first place.
      My name is Greg Morrice
      greg.morrice@tesco.net

Comment

hey whats the new cost? i just want the jell and foam..

Comment

PM sent
          Ducati 999, Termignoni Exhaust, Ducati Performance ECU, Ducati Performance Hi-Flo air Filters, FBF windscreen,CycleCat Frame sliders, CycleCat open clutch cover,Evoluzione License Plate Relocator, Evoluzione Bar Ends

Comment

sooooo. what did you decide...will i be seeing anything sooon can't wait kinda like kid in candy store ...if you know what i mean...lol
            age is a state of mind
            sigpic [IMG]
            ZG dble bbl, ss lines 6pots,Pazzo shorties ROCK!, Penske rear shock Lindman re-worked forks,custom (by me) dual HID Xenon Hi/Lo projectors Ultra-Violet halo's, LED sigs & plate lights, E G hugger,P M cyclone wheels, Rifleman 1/5 throttle,Van's Billet CCC, Galfer wavies, 6spring clutch Van's mod II Clutch plate, PCIII, speedo healer, and more...

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
              X