No announcement yet.

Embroidered Jacket Patches Are DONE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Embroidered Jacket Patches Are DONE!!

Count me in on the Evil Twon patches, if any one is in Europe and wants one, hit me up. Shipping to me is via usps, once I get them I can send them out to you at less cost then getting something shipped from the us.
    I am a woman.
    My motorcycle site.
    One Cool Canadian...got Beer?

Comment

Hello Everyone!

I am slowly selling off all my patches and am down to about 25 of each patch design remaining! If you want to see what the patches look like please go to the first post of this thread.

Prices will remain the same for all members. The TL1000R patches are $10 each and the Evil Twin Superbike patches are $7 each. Shipping is free in the USA!! Please PM me for an international shipping quote. For any further questions I can be reached by PM or at [email protected]

Thanks for looking!
      Daniel Reed
      2002 TL1000R
      Yosh Stainless RS-3 System~PCIII & Custom Map~Sportech DB~HIDs~Chrome Grips & Levers~K&N Filter~Iridium Plugs~Vortex Sprockets +2 Rear~RK 520 X-ring Chain~Pirelli Diablos~Chromed Wheels~LED Undertail~Personalized License Plate~Airbox Mod~Gap Mod~Plus Mod~Grounding Mod~Pair Mod~TRE~Manual Fan Switch~Barnett Springs~Crankcase Breather Mod
      Rifleman's 1/5th Insert & Clear Clutch Cover
      Vandriver's Tail Risers, Blue Pressure Plate, +1mm Swingarm Eccentrics, Rear Brake Spring & Seat

Comment

Hello Guys,

Okay, I officially have 15 of the TL1000R patches and I have 18 of the Evil Twin Superbike patches still available. When these are gone, I highly doubt I will be making anymore.

The Evil Twin patches are $7 each and the TL1000R patches are $10 each. Shipping is free if you are in the USA and will be a flat fee of $3 total, no matter how many you order, if you are outside the USA. My paypal address is [email protected].

Please feel free to PM me with any questions!
        Thank you in advance!
        Daniel Reed
        2002 TL1000R
        Yosh Stainless RS-3 System~PCIII & Custom Map~Sportech DB~HIDs~Chrome Grips & Levers~K&N Filter~Iridium Plugs~Vortex Sprockets +2 Rear~RK 520 X-ring Chain~Pirelli Diablos~Chromed Wheels~LED Undertail~Personalized License Plate~Airbox Mod~Gap Mod~Plus Mod~Grounding Mod~Pair Mod~TRE~Manual Fan Switch~Barnett Springs~Crankcase Breather Mod
        Vandriver's Tail Risers, Blue Pressure Plate, +1mm Swingarm Eccentrics, Rear Brake Spring & Seat

Comment

pm sent, they look great!!

Comment

I am in for one will paypal this Friday for a 'Evil Twin'.

Comment

Paypal sent..lemme know you go it.

Comment

Money sent 1 Evil twin 1 TLR 1000 Thankyou Sir

Comment

Hello Guys,

Okay, I officially have 8 of the TL1000R patches and I have 13 of the Evil Twin Superbike patches still available. When these are gone, I highly doubt I will be making anymore.

The Evil Twin patches are $7 each and the TL1000R patches are $10 each. Shipping is free if you are in the USA and will be a flat fee of $3 total, no matter how many you order, if you are outside the USA. My paypal address is [email protected].

Thank you in advance!
                  Daniel Reed
                  2002 TL1000R

Comment

PM sent...

Comment

Hello Guys,

Okay, I officially have 5 of the TL1000R patches and I have 9 of the Evil Twin Superbike patches still available.

If you intend to buy, please either call dibs or PM me so that I can be fair to everyone with a first come, first serve basis by the time stamp on your message.

Thank you in advance!
                      Daniel Reed
                      Last edited by bigdreed; 05-02-2010, 08:23 AM.
                      2002 TL1000R

Comment

paypal sent for 2 'EVILTWIN' patches . just let me know you got it ok.

Comment

Do you still have these? If so I would like 2 of each..

Comment

I'd like one of the Evil Twin Superbike patch's for my keyring.
                            Shipping may be costly, but it's worth it.

..BBOTM Sep'11: TLOTM March '12..
                            .Click For Mods : Click For Road Trip.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Ill take 2 of each if there's any left.

Comment

Working...
                                X