X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embroidered Jacket Patches Are DONE!!

Hello Everyone,

The title says it all!!

I finally received my full order of embroidered jacket patches. I am now ready to start the process of taking orders,collecting payment, and shipping patches.

First, let me explain what I have to offer. I have two different styles of embroidered patches available. These patches are backed with a heat activated adhesive so that they can be ironed on, which will help hold them in place during sewing. I recommend that everyone have these patches sewn securely to their apparel in order to prevent the patches from working loose or from pulling off when riding your TL1000's at high rates of speed!!

The top patch in the picture below is the Evil Twin Superbike patch. Each patch measures approximately 5 inches wide by 1 inch tall. Each Evil Twin Superbike patch is priced at a delivered price of $7, if shipped in the US.

The bottom patch in the picture above is the TL1000R patch. This patch measures approximately 3.5 inches wide by 2 inches tall. Each TL1000R patch is priced at a delivered price of $10, if shipped in the US.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS!!
    Please send payment for your patch order to my Pay Pal address, which is [email protected]
    Please make sure you provide all of the following information in the instructions box at the bottom of your Pay Pal order form!
    1. Include your forum user name and which forum you use
    2. Shipping address if different than your confirmed Pay Pal address &
    3. How many of each patch design you are ordering.

Thank you in advance for your orders! I hope everyone is as pleased as I am with the final patches!!

Daniel Reed
    2002 TL1000R
    Yosh Stainless RS-3 System~PCIII & Custom Map~Sportech DB~HIDs~Chrome Grips & Levers~K&N Filter~Iridium Plugs~Vortex Sprockets +2 Rear~RK 520 X-ring Chain~Pirelli Diablos~Chromed Wheels~LED Undertail~Personalized License Plate~Airbox Mod~Gap Mod~Plus Mod~Grounding Mod~Pair Mod~TRE~Manual Fan Switch~Barnett Springs~Crankcase Breather Mod
    Rifleman's 1/5th Insert & Clear Clutch Cover
    Vandriver's Tail Risers, Blue Pressure Plate, +1mm Swingarm Eccentrics, Rear Brake Spring & Seat

Re: Embroidered Jacket Patches Are DONE!!

I'm in for two of the TLR!!! PP sent!

Comment

TL1000R & Evil Twin Embroidered Jacket Patches

Hello everyone,

I am please to say that I have sold and shipped quite a few patches to members of both forums. I have received a large amount of international interest, and would like to bring one thing to international member's attention.

I have organized a group shipping opportunity with TLZ member Wil 1100 from the UK. Here's what him and I have set up.

Due to the cost of international shipping, Wil 1100 has offered to let me ship all of the UK member orders to him in one bulk shipment. Wil 1100 will pay for the cost of shipping the bulk order to the UK. He will then ship the individual orders to the UK members for the cost of postage. If you are want your order included in the bulk shipment, please contact me on either forum, and contact Wil 1100 on TLZ. Any UK member that places a patch order, and uses the bulk shipment option, will only need to pay for the patches they order.

If you have any questions you can PM me on either forum or you can email me at [email protected]
      Thanks for looking!
      Daniel Reed
      2002 TL1000R
      Yosh Stainless RS-3 System~PCIII & Custom Map~Sportech DB~HIDs~Chrome Grips & Levers~K&N Filter~Iridium Plugs~Vortex Sprockets +2 Rear~RK 520 X-ring Chain~Pirelli Diablos~Chromed Wheels~LED Undertail~Personalized License Plate~Airbox Mod~Gap Mod~Plus Mod~Grounding Mod~Pair Mod~TRE~Manual Fan Switch~Barnett Springs~Crankcase Breather Mod
      Vandriver's Tail Risers, Blue Pressure Plate, +1mm Swingarm Eccentrics, Rear Brake Spring & Seat

Comment

set two of each aside for me buddy- ill pay up over the weekend please

->TL1000R<-

Comment

the dazzler is in for two of each please set aside as i have to load my paypal a/c with the funds.....

thank you velly mooch

should be back with you in seven daze

dazzler
          Never miss a good opportunity to say nothing!!!

Comment

also could do the same(u.k thing) here if possible....

Comment

knock knock ...whos there....

bumpopotamus.... thats who!!!!

Comment

Good morning, please put 1 of each aside for me. I will send payment on friday. Thank you very much, they look really good!!

Comment

Bigdreed the money is sent.

Comment

Any news on group shipping possibilities in Australia? I would love one of each of these...

Comment

Both TL Patch Designs Still Available!!!

Hello Everyone!

I have been absent from the forums for a great deal of time now! Hope everyone is doing well! A BIG THANK YOU goes out to all members that have purchased patches from me in the past!! I'm proud to say that everyone I have received feedback from is very pleased with both patch designs!

The reason for this reply is to let everyone know that I still have about 50 of each patch design available for sale. You can view both patch designs by looking at the first post of this thread! There are also pictures of these patches sewn on to member's jackets if you look through all the replies!

Prices will remain the same for all members. The TL1000R patches are $10 each and the Evil Twin Superbike patches are $7 each. Shipping is free in the USA!! Please PM me for an international shipping quote. For any further questions I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks for looking!
                      Daniel Reed
                      2002 TL1000R

Comment

Do you still have any patches left?

Comment

wondering as well ??

Comment

If any are left would like a 'evil twin' one...

Comment

I am also interested in the "Evil-Twin" patch. PM please!

Comment

Working...
                              X