Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLR billet sprocket covers

$65 + shipping , Name and color please.

Vanzuki.com - Click the banner below, to see what I have for your bike.

Re: TLR billet sprocket covers

1.Lucky_1 (Gold)

Comment

What do these look like? sounds cool just wondering?

Comment

Not the best picture, but you get the idea.

Last edited by racrboy; 02-19-2010, 12:09 AM.
        sigpic

BBOTM January 2011

Comment

1.Lucky_1 (Gold)
          2. corbryant (Gold)

Comment

Originally posted by tonytor58 View Post
            What do these look like? sounds cool just wondering?
            I know Van's the man (Van Wilder ), but it seems like you never any pics on any of your GB/For Sale posts? Ever heard of McDonalds...we're a picture based society man. Take two more seconds out of your day
            M5James
            2001 TLR : Full M4 w/ silver ceramic coating, Pilot Race, PAIR/flapper delete, Joe V's airbox mod, 40 shot dry NOS, K&N air/pcv filters, Intuitive Framesliders, Rifleman throttle insert, Yosh +5+10+5 tuning, Speedking -1+3 gearing, TRE, LED blinker mirrors and undertail, Van TR's, fan switch, +/-/chg mod, weather-proof cellphone power outlet mounted to headlight stay, Shorai battery & about 25lbs of little brackets & shit removed!

Comment

Originally posted by M5James View Post
              I know Van's the man (Van Wilder ), but it seems like you never any pics on any of your GB/For Sale posts? Ever heard of McDonalds...we're a picture based society man. Take two more seconds out of your day
              I agree - I'm intrested in things but need to see pictures to help loosen the wallet -

Comment

Planet instructions....

"search" feature in top right

enter "billet sprocket cover"

result=

http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showt...sprocket+cover

Comment

Originally posted by corbryant View Post

1.Lucky_1 (Gold)
                  2. corbryant (Gold)
                  3.corona_jeff - gold
                  I guess I will replace the red one

Comment

Originally posted by LUCKY_1 View Post
                    Planet instructions....

"search" feature in top right

enter "billet sprocket cover"

result=

http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showt...sprocket+cover

Are you kidding?! It's a for sale thread! That's like telling people to look at other people fairings when I'm trying to sell my own. "Oh, you have yellow and wanna see what blue/white looks like. I could use the sale, so go find pics yourself while I sit back and wait for you to possibly show more interest in my product. If not, oh well...no one to blame but myself." I've seen random posts in the for sale forums, and it only takes a few posts before someone says ...how in the F are Van's posts any different. Loosen my wallet by showing me what I'm getting first. The fact that we have to ask for a picture before opening our wallets says that he's clearly not interested in the sale that badly.

Hopefully shipping is $5 or less, otherwise his price including shipping was better last year per your link.
                    Last edited by M5James; 02-22-2010, 07:54 PM.
                    M5James
                    2001 TLR : Full M4 w/ silver ceramic coating, Pilot Race, PAIR/flapper delete, Joe V's airbox mod, 40 shot dry NOS, K&N air/pcv filters, Intuitive Framesliders, Rifleman throttle insert, Yosh +5+10+5 tuning, Speedking -1+3 gearing, TRE, LED blinker mirrors and undertail, Van TR's, fan switch, +/-/chg mod, weather-proof cellphone power outlet mounted to headlight stay, Shorai battery & about 25lbs of little brackets & shit removed!

Comment

Originally posted by M5James View Post

Hopefully shipping is $5 or less, otherwise his price including shipping was better last year per your link.
                      Why would it be cheaper than last years. Prices do not get lower as time goes on. Did you miss the Postal Increase last spring? The S&H will be what ever it is.

Comment

ok... are we done yet?

everyone know where to go for pics? If not,

Hey Van... can you take a picture of each one as they come out of production, I dont want my gold one mistaken for someone elses gold one.. and I definitely dont want it to look like the one you made last year or whenever you took the last set of pics.. thanks... I mean really ppl? As you can see this isnt the first time he's made these products...
                        My suggestion is merely a way for those who are curious, havent seen it, or wonder what it is... to educate yourself. Van isnt above any of the
                        but if he or anyone else puts something up year after year... is it really necessary to keep posting the same pics..when you can once again SEARCH?

Comment

It is completely understandable for the new guys. They really have not seen them before, but someone that has been around since 2003?, I've only been making them for the last 5 years.

I will get pics up in all of the threads as soon as I can. I have been busy with other things. And searching through 40 pages of pics on Photobucket takes longer than 2 minutes.

Comment

TLR sprocket cover on SB8R

TLR and TLS sprocket covers

Comment

Originally Posted by Kamikuza
                              Now all you need is a second set of injectors, better cams, 6 spring clutch, full fairing and a beam frame and you might have a decent bike

Comment

Working...
                              X