UFO Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO Lights

Ok so I have heard a ton of chatter through the years about people wanting the original UFO Light, I have talked to the company that makes them and they are willing to do a quantity order for us for a pretty good discount. I could not post in Group Buy section but anyone that might be interested please let me know.....

1. Crazyfamily

We only need a min. of 5 people to do the GB on this....and I will be posting up on the other site too! Only order on one site please....

William

Re: UFO Lights

[QUOTE=Crazyfamily;995153]Ok so I have heard a ton of chatter through the years about people wanting the original UFO Light, I have talked to the company that makes them and they are willing to do a quantity order for us for a pretty good discount. I could not post in Group Buy section but anyone that might be interested please let me know.....

1. Crazyfamily

We only need a min. of 5 people to do the GB on this....and I will be posting up on the other site too! Only order on one site please....

http://hightechspeed.com/products/UF...LRSV/index.asp

Retail $162.99

Group Buy $135

William

Comment

Does this come with the clear lens or no??

Comment

Yep

Comment

Sorry NO it does not....would help if I actually read your post huh.....no only comes with what you see in the link

Comment

THats what I read one GB but it still wouldn't let me post there in the GB section and I have never even done a GB before let alone doing multiple ones! So if someone needs to move this go ahead

Also, I am going to only do this for 2 full weeks....so rest of this week plus two full weeks...I just thought since I was going to order one anyway why not negotiate a gb and save a little $$ cha ching.....so after times up times up....I will collect $$ and get shipping cost for everyone...once I have an idea of how many folks want them then I am negotiating one price for shipping domestically (USA) and one for international....but non the less one price....and it will only be true shipping

Also, if we get enough folks between both sites then I will try to negotiate an even lower price...who knows maybe we will luck out....but $135 is a good price since if you can even find one they are $164

Comment

I really don't want to run a clear lens... has anyone seen this with a stock lens?
              email me: chuck@maverickmachines.us

https://www.facebook.com/chucks.net

My Parts and Service Business

My Site

The TL1000 Section and my mods

Free ECU Mapping Here

TL FAQ

Comment

I believe he corrected himself to say its only with a Red lense.

RAFOX on the zone has one. He lives in My building. AWESOME light. He got it on the bike when he bought it from 1Crock. I am considering it but I run a led tail light with intergrated sigs and a clear lense already. I really like the Amber switchback of min when signalling. Wish this did the same.

Comment

no lense as just only what it comes with on the link to the ufo light.......

Comment

I want to run a stock lense -not sure if that is going to work

My Site

Free ECU Mapping Here

TL FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by chucks_net View Post
                      RAfox (on the zone) has a Stock lense.. If you can find picks of 1crock's TLR you will see it. works awesome...

Comment

Kusib, thanks man... needed that feedback.

My Site

Free ECU Mapping Here

TL FAQ

Comment

No Problem... As I said.. Its Really Nice. He has it setup to to the Dazzledance when braking.. REALLY gets your attention..lol His tail is stock otherwise..

Comment

i have these... great product

Comment

Originally posted by chucks_net View Post
                              , it works fine with the stock lens, that's what I used.

Only one word of warning, you'll have to charge your battery shortly after you install one of these. That's because you are going to run it down playing with it and looking at all the cool patterns.
                              "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Colonel Jeff Cooper, in "The Art of the Rifle"

Comment

Working...
                              X