UFO Lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UFO Lights

lol....I want to see some more videos of everyones like Chuck did...

OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

THIS GROUP BUY IS CLOSED.......KdubL is getting the last one until futher notice....pending payment. I will have my rep let me know if and when he will be doing more.....my rep emailed today and said they have removed the light for the TL's off of their website till next year...."IF" they bring it back....they will stand behind the lights they made for us but do not plan at this time to do them any longer for the TL cause of it's age and you know what that means fella's......demand goes up.....when supply goes down or ends!!

AGAIN OFFICIALLY THIS GROUP BUY IS CLOSED!!

Thanks to everyone for making this gb possible and making my want of this light become a reality! Thanks again! If KdubL does not send payment then his will be available to one last person.....so if you want to start a dibs list so be it and get in line......and I will post up if KdubL doesn't go forward with his order then I will post up down the 'dibs' line....thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
      So, how many of you are going to admit that they ran the battery down while playing with all the options?
      Power supply on the desk...

Rich

"insert snazzy sig here"
      sigpic

Comment

like?

Comment

Thanks again sir! funds sent

Comment

UFO light was ordered today....SO this is OFFICIALLY CLOSED till future notice.....NO ONE CAN BE ADDED......KdubL was the last one they will build till further notice. And they have removed the TL from their website according to my rep who is the owner of that company.

Thanks to everyone who bought one to make this happen.....you don't see them often and now you will see them even less often but thanks agian guys....can't wait to get mine installed and see everyone elses like Chuck did....post a video!!

Comment

I had to send my light off for repair. Long story short, they have had it for over a month. I'm starting to get a little frustrated because I have not had one e-mail returned and when I call there phone # it rings 3-4 times and then "click", no answering machine or voice mail.

Has anyone else had any issues with there light or getting a hold of the company?
              Rich

"insert snazzy sig here"
              sigpic

Comment

Rich I have not talked to the guy since we bought these....I will try to call tomorrow for you....I've never mounted mine at all thus no complaints....what was wrong w/ yours? Did you have an issue before or is the problem you had the only issue? And how did you come to send it in for repair? They told you to send it in?

Comment

I had an led go out about a month or so after having it installed.

I called and then e-mailed Mike back in December. He sent me a form to fill out and send it back to them for repair. No problems then the with communications. I got a hold of someone there about two weeks ago to inquire about the light, I was told it was not repaired yet because they were waiting on a shipment of led's and that they will have it repaired that week and in the mail to me the following Monday and e-mail me tracking information. That was two weeks ago... I have send an e-mail to Mike and there service department and called everyday this week... No e-mails have been returned and when I call it rings a few times and then I am disconnected. Maybe they have caller ID and think " oh shit we were supposed to have that light out two weeks ago"
                  Last edited by DropKickChip; 02-17-2011, 11:05 PM.
                  Rich

"insert snazzy sig here"
                  sigpic

Comment

I got Mike's v-mail today on the third time I called. Hopefully this is just some miss-communication.
                    Rich

"insert snazzy sig here"
                    sigpic

Comment

Still no luck actually getting in contact with anyone at High Tech Speed. Not one phone call or e-mail has been returned.

This is the contact information I have

1-888-40-SPEED
                      1-978-374-0364
                      service@hightechspeed.com
                      info@hightechspeed.com
                      mike@hightechspeed.com
                      Rich

"insert snazzy sig here"
                      sigpic

Comment

Rich pm me your direct email addy please.....

Comment

sent it to your hotmail Rich.....take a read and hope it helps

Comment

Got it, thanks for the help. I'm beginning to wonder if the company is going out of business with not one e-mail or phone call returned.
                            Rich

"insert snazzy sig here"
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X