Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TLRstackers NO cut frame sliders FINALLY FINISHED!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TLRstackers NO cut frame sliders FINALLY FINISHED!

don't know why josh but I have no end of probs with buyers (or not) on the planet, but no trouble on the zone.

wish I knew why.

If you want to pass some of your stock on to me I'll sell it for you on the forums
    I'm probably a bit thicker skinned than you when it comes to idiots.
    www.cycleinnovations.com.au

It never ceases to amaze why people ask for advice then when I give it they either ignore it or argue against it.
    But then I don't know all that much about TL's

wwjd.......what would jimmy do.

Comment

Josh, not EVERYONE, You have my faith and trust bro!
      The damn postal service is most of the problem...
      Sorry its wearing on you so much.
      Folks, TLRStacker is a good guy, once the stuff is en route its out of his control...mine were held up by customs for over a week in Cali

Comment

Folks just need to be PATIENT!! I know I bought some stuff from ebayers in Hawaii, and it took both items one month to the day to arrive to my door. And I know these guys were good sellers with great communication skills. I can only imagine from Australia!
        Unless you pay for the air delivery you just have to be prepared for the row boat to get it to your shores. The seller can only do so much while trying to save you money.

Comment

when we send from australia into the US we always go air mail

we have no tracking ..........

we have to pay $9 for your guys to check it at customs

we have to sign a declaration to get it out of oz and we have to provide photo ID to post it...........

and it takes about 3 weeks to get to your door.

then we get guys who want to pay in local money not au dollars.

we lose if we don't add for paypal fees ......

AND we are not running a business here we are just ofering some bits we have made available and paid for with our own hard earned......

Add to that the negative chatter in threads when the recipient doesn't know how to fit or use the item.....

and the odd one or two ( or will ) who will fill your inbox with every question under the sun which has been covered several times in a thread they are to lazy to read or too dumb to understand.

Or someone who wants 40 photos of an item that just is what it is and needs only one

Or the one who decides we are making too much out of an item cos they reckon they could make it for pennies (but won't)

Or doesn't wnat your item just the dimensions so they can get it knocked up at work.

FFS...............

Thank you all the people who have been a pleasure to deal with

the rest of you ...................you can fill in the blanks
          www.cycleinnovations.com.au

It never ceases to amaze why people ask for advice then when I give it they either ignore it or argue against it.
          But then I don't know all that much about TL's

wwjd.......what would jimmy do.

Comment

Sorry man I can take a set off ya today if your willing to sell em still. pm me if possible. Again sorry about the assholes whoever they are "not me I hope"some pwople are just idiots.
            For those who are in support of taking the guns, you need to ask yourself a very important question, and I am not just talking about the politicians, because if you support them, you have chosen your side.

*Are you willing to give up your life to take my guns?

Comment

All the above and then some. Stu i will get in touch mate and have a chat.

thanks moto, i know i am not 100% free of guilt for having a shit memory and forgetting to post stuff at the first op i have. but by the same token it can EASILY be 2 weeks before i get a chance to get to the post office with my work the way it is. so if i forget then it can very easily be 4 weeks before it gets done. usually i will make a point of getting them posted if that should happen but it still makes it hard. that and the fact i might not check my emails EVERY day so it might be a few days before i even realise i have the payment.

they all get sent air mail with tracking (not that the tracking number works unless you request the details from USPS) and for whatever reasons now seem to take a min 4-5weeks to get there dispite paying for 5-10 day delivery, which obviously doesn't help my cause any. and EVERY aust post place i have asked all just say "sorry there is nothing we can do once it leave our shop".

the straw that broke the camels back for me was the fact i had a dispute raised against me through paypal after reciving payment late on the 23/12 (no post office open here for ATLEAST 4 days anyway) and then going away for a while over christmas without any mobile coverage let-a-lone 3G to get internet coverage. (probably not an issue in some smaller countries maybe? :dunno ) so you can imagine how pissed it made me to see this. heaven forbid i should go away over christmas and not have posted someones sliders who had not paid for them before i left. the one time i came into mobile range (on 01/01/12) i logged in to try and send them a PM to let them know what was going on and that i would post them when i got back, but coverage was patchy at best and so slow, so we were back out of range before i could send the PM to them. (probably shouldn't have sent that one to steve first i guess but you live and learn... )

thing that pisses me off the most is that over christmas/new year even if i HAD got them in the post on the 23rd they probably wouldn't have even left aus till the 2nd or 3rd at BEST which means given the 4-5 weeks it seems to be taking to get anything anywhere now days they still wouldn't have gotten them till early feb! but does anyone think about any of that shit before they whinge nooooooo. it is all the sellers fault.

and all this after offering the guy the sliders less postage cost because i forgot to meet a friend of his/hers who was in brissy for a couple days and felt bad about missing the chance to save him/her postage. so that would have meant the sliders would have cost me $50 to send on top of selling them for less then what they were worth to make any way. so fuck this i'm out.

i have better things to be doing with my time and money now days. one day if/when i get my own toys (machines) and can do this shit reliably i MIGHT think about doing this again as i will always have the drawings. but not really interested at this stage.

to those that paid fast and were more than patient with me (especially Phenom! the king of patients! ) i can't thank you enough.

thank you to all those that sent nice messages and put great posts in the threads about the sliders/left nice feed back for me etc. i am glad that they have done their job for more than one person.

sorry about the flip out last night.
              never arguee with an idiot. they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!!

Comment

Zach, stay tuned for the parts from Stu maybe or keep an eye on ebay for them. honestly i don't have the time or the motivation any more for this and i am back at work again now. sorry mate it just wouldn't be right of me to even take your money. hope you understand.
                never arguee with an idiot. they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!!

Comment

That sucks but I understand. Will they be listed as tlrstacker sliders or? Hey stu if you end up with these shoot me a pm ill take a set for sure maybe 2
                  For those who are in support of taking the guns, you need to ask yourself a very important question, and I am not just talking about the politicians, because if you support them, you have chosen your side.

*Are you willing to give up your life to take my guns?

Comment

Hey, Josh...just realise that you are a TL Planet brother, dont think that there arent a lot of us who value you, because there are...
                    I still never replaced my blue right side puck (im such a dumbass for not loctiteing it) pm me some time, id like to get another set...and no worries on my end about shipping times...i trust you and im patient
                    Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X