Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TLRstackers NO cut frame sliders FINALLY FINISHED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TLRstackers NO cut frame sliders FINALLY FINISHED!

Question, has anyone here in the states purchased these?
    What was the shipping time? I keep checking the tracking number and it says "no events", not familiar with Aussie mail so not sure?

Comment

PM sent mate. the post office says 4 - 6 days but it can take up to 15 as stated before. but i will go to the post tomorrow and get them to check the number as i get the same thing with that tracking number. not having much luck with these this time round as a set went missing when i tried to send them within my own freakin city!
      never arguee with an idiot. they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!!

Comment

Ouch....hope they didnt go missing, I thought it was odd that there is no movement showing on the tracking number...crossing my fingers!

Comment

YESSS!!!!!!!!! Sliders arrived today!! (Post will probably update tracking next month...lol) They look awesome, also recieved my driven D-3's today, wont get to install till tomorrow as its my Sons 14th Birthday! Geesh...14!!!!!
          Im Gettin Old Fellas!!!!!!!!

Kudos to Josh (TLRstacker), as I was a big pain in the ass worrying if they got lost!

Comment

Yep installed mine today & they are top quality stuff alright - big thanks to Josh
            sigpic
            Full Yoshi system - JSD 3A TRE - Powerbronze DB - BMC Filter - Fan Switch Mod - Braided Lines w/ EBC HH pads - Flushmount rears - Headlight Relay Mod - TLR Stackers Sliders

Comment

YES Super Kudos to Josh!
              Did you have trouble getting the right side bolts to line up?

Comment

Originally posted by motogiant View Post
                YES Super Kudos to Josh!
                Did you have trouble getting the right side bolts to line up?
                Not really mate - once you see how the angled spacer sits it's all good
                sigpic
                Full Yoshi system - JSD 3A TRE - Powerbronze DB - BMC Filter - Fan Switch Mod - Braided Lines w/ EBC HH pads - Flushmount rears - Headlight Relay Mod - TLR Stackers Sliders

Comment

Mine went in, but the rear bolt was pita....was worried it would snap...but got her in....

Comment

thanks guys. glad you like them.

moto from time to time there is a bike where they are slightly harder to fit then others. both my bikes have been reasonably easy but some have said they needed to drill holes out in the early days hence they have a bit of play in them now. glad it all worked out in the end for you.
                    never arguee with an idiot. they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!!

Comment

Yeah, all is good very pleased, I should have trimmed a bit off the inside, lucky I didnt snap anything (would have been my own dumb fault)
                      They look great, and seem very very solid
                      Ty again!

Comment

black ones

Comment

Ay Josh, for the record, and anyone else who may wonder, do you have replacement delrin slider pucks in stock (black)?

Comment

If their are any i really need some. Black would be amazing.
                            "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll Die Tomorrow"
                            "If you're not busy being born, then you are busy dying"
                            "I have Become Death, Destroyer of World's"

Comment

I agree, would like an extra set, "just in case"
                              Blue of course......

Comment

sorry guys i don't keep "stock" as such. if i got enough interest i would buy some more delrin and do it but i seriously have no time for this any more due to a job change a while back and as a result i find it WAY to hard to be reliable with it. i hope i am not speaking out of turn by saying that vandrivers pucks SHOULD fit these but you will have to check with him (i will help as required) and personally i think his sliders look better anyway. if i end up in a position where i own some machines myself at home i will start doing it again but until then you will probably have to ask Van.

i still have 16 or 17 sets of these at the moment but only in black and white. all bule are sold.

for the record these currently cost

$147.80AUD shipped world wide

or

$112 with in aus.
                                Last edited by TLRstacker; 06-07-2011, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X